Shot 4

Ishita forward sindoor to raman and says: raman... fill na...

Raman was thinking how to escape from this... he forward his hand and tries to take it but act as if he stumbles and all sindoor falls. He sigh in relief thinking that he has escaped.. while ishita feels sad... raman  notice her teary..

Raman: hey... ishita... why are you crying...

Ishita: sindoor girna acha nahe hota raman...

Raman: don't believe in all this rubbish ishita... neelu clean it all... I will buy sindoor for you okay... now stop crying...

Neelu comes and clean the floor and says: bhaiyaa bhabhi theek keh rahi hai... ye acha nahe hota..

Raman glares at neelu and mentally smacks her that here he is trying to make things right but fate has its other plans... ishita gets more scared listening to neelu...

Ishita: if something bad happens to you raman... mein kiya karongi... I don't have anyone except you... she was going on painc...

Raman cups her face and says: nothing... kuch nahe hoga... relax... you are not fine ishita... aise stress logi to kaise chaly ga...

Ishita was not listening to him while raman has a hard time to console her.. ishita hugs raman tightly making raman shock... its right for ishita as she thinks raman as her husband while raman was in thoughts... he was badly falling for her and he don't want to take advantage of her...

Raman: see I am fine.. then why are you worrying... please ishita.. stop crying...

Ishita looks at raman and forward her hand and says: you will not leave me ever na... promise..

Raman looks into her eyes and says: no never until you ask me to leave you... 

Ishita smiles

Raman wipes her tears and says: ishita its time for your appointment ... get ready I am taking out car..

Ishita nods... 

Hospital..

After checking ishita, and prescribing some medicine she tells raman that ishita is recovering quickly but still she is weak and her mental state is not well..

Raman sees Ishita and says: Ishita you sit here I want to talk with doc. Ishita nods.

Doctor: everything alright

Raman: she is having nightmares...

Doc: matlab kis tarhaan Kay

Raman: she gets violent and scream to leave her...