Shot 2

Hello friends these are my old stories which i am posting here i have no timr to again go through them and provide english translation. I am really sorry for that so bear with me.

There you go enjoy reading

Bhalla industries

All seated in conference room discussing about the launch of new project... mihir arora giving presentation of the new launch... after delivering his presentation he looks at his boss non other than raman kumar bhalla... he says: I hope Mr. bhalla will like to continue this project as this is quite profitable and through this project we can capture whole market of Asia... Mr. bhalla.. he gets no response. He again calls out his name: Mr. bhalla.. 

Raman was all lost in thoughts of the stranger he has met a day ago and she is now at his house ... Mhir comes close to raman and shook him and says: raman... This break the chain of his thoughts he questioningly looks at Mihir and says: what...

Mihir: presentation ended mr bhalla..

Raman looks at the presentation showing thank you slide... 

He looks at Mihir then respected person... he says: we should thoroughly check it again then we will decide. Thank you for your time... 

All nods and meeting ended with no further development... 

All leaves raman leans on chair and closes his eyes... her face her innocent eyes... her smile.. her tears. All he can see with even close eyes was her... ishita...

Mihir notices that today raman is very much lost... he holds his shoulder and says: whats bothering you raman... 

Raman: noting yaar...

Mihir: oh common raman... Now I am your friend.. you know chadi buddy... and laughs...

Raman: just want to have rest...

Mihir: dekha.. I always ask you to have rest but no you want to work 24 hours... 

Raman: Mihir...

Mihir: okay okay... raman aunty was calling but you were not picking her call she was worried... 

Raman: I will call her...

Mihir: raman she was asking me to take you Haryana.

Raman: why...

Mihir: your shadi...

Raman: Mihir... You know na... I don't want to get married now...

Mihir: I know raman but aunty is your mother she has some wishes regarding you... she wants to settle your life...