Shot 3

Ishita: raman you can tell me... Anything... I don't know about past but you know... Why you go to other room... this room is not ours... Don't you love me... Was our marriage forced on you... Tell me na raman... raman was looking at her trying to answer her question while ishita was waiting for her answers...

Raman looks at her and thinks: sorry ishita... I hope you will forgive me... He gathers courage to lie again and says: oho... lots of question... Ishita I love you... we have a love marriage... and I told you na we were in mumbai and just came here room was not arranged so.. now stop questioning and have rest and don't exert yourself... Ishita nods...

Ishita sleeping holding raman hand while raman was looking at her and thinking whether he has fallen for her or its just infatuation.. he caresses her face and was lost looking into her... 

he carefully took his hand back and thinks its not right he cant take advantage of her situation... he should maintain a distance from her... he leaves the room not before looking at her...

Raman sitting in his room unable to think any other thing except ishita... as the clock strike 9 raman looks at the clock and shook his head that time passed so quickly... he gets up and moves to ishita room and finds her still sleeping... he asks helps to bring food in ishita room...

Raman sit beside ishita and calls out her name to wake her up..but she was in deep sleep... Raman holds her shoulder and tries to shook her but ishita gets scared and jerks him... she sits and was looking so scared... sweating badly... raman gets worried seeing her sudden change in behavior... He reluctantly touches her shoulder... ishita looks at him with teary eyes... raman notices that she is still scared... raman felt bad seeing her in this condition...

Raman pulls her in hug and lovingly caresses her back... Ishita cuddles more to him and says: I am scared raman...

Raman: don't need to be scared ishita.. you are fine.. and safe...

Ishita: raman... I have a bad dream... he... he was... she was stammering and start shivering badly...raman cups her face and says: its just a dream ishita... don't think about it... see I am with you...  he wipes her tears... 

Ishita still scared of dream she have hides herself in his embrace... and close her eyes and says: don't leave me raman...

Raman: I will not leave you ishita... shushhh bus... mein hoon na...

Help comes and serves food... ishita was not leaving raman for single minute... raman tore himself from her and says: ishita... no need to be scared... its your house... you are safe ...relax you are not fine ishita... 

Ishita nods... raman took a morsel and forwards towards her.. ishita eats and smiles weakly at him... Raman makes her have food and wipes her face with wet towel and make her have medicine... ishita was looking at him...

Raman: now have some rest...

Ishita holds his hand and says: you will not leave na...