Shot 8

Pandit announces raman and ishita as husband and wife both fold their hand and seek blessings from pandit... Both heads to home...

Drive was silent affair as both were quiet for different reasons Raman was feeling a little bit guilty because his sane mind was continously making him remember about Ishita unknown past while ishita was shy because for her it was all new...

Their car stops inside the car porch of the house.. Raman like a true gentleman opens her side of gate and forward his hand to her.. she holds his hand and made her way to their home.

As they enters the house ishita gets surprised to see all house decorated and helps were standing holding aarti thaal.. Ishita looks at Raman while he smiles at her and ask: do you like it..

Ishita nods and says: thank you so much...

Raman: dont say thanks jaan.. 

Raman signs help and they start performing the rituals.. they perform aarti of raman and ishita and put rice pot at door step which Ishita make it fall with her feet.. they put red color vessel ishita enters bhalla house by marking her foot prints...

Raman ask helps to get their food to their room to which helps nods and leaves to their work... Raman took ishita to his... No.. their room and ask her to get change.. 

Ishita was going outside the room raman holds her hand and ask where she is going...

Ishita: my cloths raman..

Raman: this is your room ishita.. he takes her to wardrobe and shows her stuff neatly placed there.. Ishita was about to take a saree but Raman stop her and gives her white cotton shalwar suit and says: be comfortable ishita you must be tired it was a long day for you...

Ishita smiles and says: it wasn't long day raman.. it was a memorable day of our life... 

She was feeling shy to meet his eyes while Raman was falling for her more seeing her innocence...

Raman: yes it was a memorable day... 

He holds her chin and make her looks at him both smiles and share a beautiful eyelock... 

Raman tucks the imaginary strand of hair and says: always keep smiling Ishita... You look more beautiful when you smile...

Ishita just hug him and hide herself in his embrace blushing... Both break the hug ishita left to change while raman was thinking about his life.. his phone rings.. he takes the call and it was from his mother...

Raman: maa

Toshi: so today you remember your mom is alive. 

Raman: Don't say like this maa..

Toshi: then what should I say raman..