Shot 13

Raman was rooted to his place listening to the painful past of ishita his mind was trying to register the meaning of ishita words. Understanding the depth of pain she has endured. Ishita hopefully looks at raman that he will stand by her side she weakly asks: kiya ap phr bhi muje apnain gay raman...

Raman was too lost to react while toshi jee who has listened everything comes inside and shouts: I will never let you enter in my son life... kahan mera puttar aur kahan tu... chal raman... saying this she grabs raman by his shoulder and takes him away... 

Ishita cryingly looking at his retreating figure thinking that he will stop he will not leave her he will take her side.. he will console her like always he will wipe her tears and will assure her that he is with her he will assure his love again... but alas nothing happen like that he left with his mother and not even turn to look at her...

She felt that someone has stabbed her heart. Unable to hold her emotions she collapses and start crying loudly unable to bear the pain of getting abandoned by the person she loved again.. 

Ishita hits her forehead and says: why you are crying over same thing you knew it that you are destined to be alone then why you are crying ishita... she screams raman name... 

Ishita sitting on floor of hospital room and crying hugging her knees. She screams: why... why raman... why you left me you have said that you will stand with me you will not leave me evere then why... why you left

She was crying but the sound of opening of door makes her heart rises a hope of raman coming back she hurriedly gets up and turns thinking about raman but gets shocked seeing him standing in front of her..

Ishita: ashok Khanna...

Ashok: very nice memory ishita... He smiles evilly ishita face gets pale and says: no...

Ashok came close to ishita and says: yes baby... you know na how much I love you... that's why I wanted you to be with me always... but no ... You ran away... Pata hai... how much effort I made to find you... 

Ishita moves back and shivers remembering the torture she has face and shook her head in negative and says: leave me ashok... please...

Ashok clutches her hairs and making ishita winces in pain and says: no baby... pata hai what I have decided for you... No.. let me tell you... firstly I had thought to just kill you off.. but then I thought you should get punishment for running away.. you know because of you my deal got cancelled with the foreigner... kitna loss hua muje... therefore now I have decided to get some benefit from your sexy curvaceous body then kill you... acha plan hai na...

Ishita struggling to free herself from ashok and pleads: no... raman... raman... save me... somebody help me... raman... she screams in pain and agony she doesn't want to relive those nightmare again...

Ashok: baby don't shout no one will help you.. you know why??? Because I have bribed the staff... as I know you will struggle and I cant buy whole hospital so have some rest darling... saying this ashok injects some drug to ishita making her loose her conscious while she keep murmuring raman name...

Ashok puts ishita on wheelchair and takes her out of the room and a ward boy comes and covers ishita with sheet while ashok gives a bundle of notes to him and flew taking ishita with him...

Outside the hospital, toshi jee was looking at raman and trying to talk to him but he was just still. A worried Mihir comes there and asks raman about ishita... toshi jee shuts mihir and says: don't take her name in front of me again... 

Mihir: raman... Bhabhi... she is not in hospital... I have checked the room...

He shooks raman and says: for god sake raman tell me what happened... why you are silent where is Bhabhi.. I hope everything is fine...

Raman recovers from his shock state and runs inside the hospital calling ishita name... while toshi jee and mihir follows raman.. raman rushes inside the room where he left ishita... but doesn't find her there.. he was searching ishita madly In hospital shouting at the staff.. he again goes in the room to get some clue toshi jee holds him by shoulder and says: stop this madness raman... acha hai she has gone on her own...

Raman: I had promised her that I will not leave her.. I will be at her side always... pata nahe kahan gayi meri ishita...

Toshi jee: raman... she was getting angry seeing her son getting mad for that girl...

Raman: mihir... please find my ishita... maa... go... please find my ishita... I cant live without her.. she is very weak ... aur mera bacha... wo to abhi bohat chota hai... Muje meri ishita chahiye... her life is in danger... I shouldn't have left her... pata nahe kya hogaya tha muje... kyon mera demag kam karna band kargaya tha... he was crying covering his face with his palms.

Toshi jee feels bad seeing her son devastated. She pats his back and says: raman...

Raman: maa.. you don't know anything... ap kuch nahe jante...

Toshi jee: matlab

Raman narrates all the story how he meets ishita how ishita has lost her memory and all. He says: ishita is not at fault maa... ye to simmi kay saath bhi hosakta tha..

Toshi jee: raman... she shouts...

Raman: I love her maa.. I love her so much... uska dil toot gaya hoga... wo khud kitna toot gayi hogi ye dekh kar kay uska raman usy choor gaya... mein ne nahe choora usy maa... I love her..

Saying this he collapses on the floor where ishita was sitting.. his hands touches ground and felt some wetness... he looks at his hand and sees blood stains... he shouts: ishita...

Toshi jee and mihir looks at raman and tries to hold him but he was too broken and adding to it seeing the blood he felt that he will loose ishita and his baby this time... 

Mihir: raman try to understand... we have to find Bhabhi... 

Raman looks at mihir and nods and says: haan... I will not let her go... mihir bring cctv footage at any cost I am going to search ishita bohat door nahe gayi hogi... saying this he gets up and turns to leave but stop listening to his mother..

Toshi jee: raman...

Raman turns and looks at his mother and folds his hands and says: no maa... please don't stop me... I will listen your every word and will accept also but don't ask to leave ishita... apko meri kasam...

Saying this he moves out while mihir also head to the management of hospital to get some information about ishita getting disappear...

Raman was searching her madly here and there and continuously praying to god to help him in finding ishita and keep ishita and their baby safe and sound.