Shot 5

Ishita was getting better one evening when raman returns from office sees his room all cleaned he opens his wardrobe and finds ishita saree and cloths there... He turns and sees ishita standing dressed In red saree with deep cut blouse... he was getting lost in her... but control him and was moving out but ishita hold his hand... 

Raman stops ishita hugs him raman gets alert seeing her advances... he tries to say but ishita put her finger on his lips and says: I don't remember anything ... this distance is making us apart let close all these distances...

Raman: you are not fine ishita..

Ishita rest her head on his back and says: I am fine raman... I want to feel you and it will not hurt me... hum pehly jitney qareeb thy itne qareeb hona chahti hoon...i don't remember our marriage our togetherness but today I want to feel your love...

Raman looks at her .. her eyes was filled with love for him and he was just getting lost in her he was coming close to her due to her bangles he gets aware of his mistake... he leaves the house hurriedly knowing that if he stays there he will commit some mistake...

Ishita calls him and he state that he is struck in some important he will come soon... 

Ishita was waiting for raman to come while raman was in office mihir comes and asks that did he have any girl in his life raman shrugged it and both friends enjoy to have some drink... After completing their drink party raman heads to home...

Raman enters his room and finds ishita laying on bed with close eyes... he walks close to her and sit beside her kisses her forehead... ishita opens her eyes feeling his touch.. and sees him so close to her... she tries to say but raman put his finger on her lips and traces her face making her take a deep breath

...

He settles beside her and was caressing her face ishita was getting shy due to his closeness... raman closes the distance and took her lips in his and start kissing her hungrily.. she wraps her arms around his neck...his hands were roaming freely on her curves making her moan in pleasure...

He removes the plates of her saree .. he broke the kiss and opens the dori of her blouse and start placing wet kisses on her neckline and bare shoulder... she was pulling him more into her.. he put his head in her valley and start kneading her bossoms making her forget everything... soon both were half naked and was ready to mark each other ... as he was about to proceed more... her body gets stiff... and she closes her eyes tightly and holds raman tightly... 

Her sudden behavoour makes raman comes back to reality what he was about to do... he realizes their state and close his eyes not to see her in naked state... he covers both of them with duvet by the time ishita start shiver... and looses her conscious ... raman tries to leave but her hold was strong... he lays beside her and reprimand himself for losing control and thank god before he commit some big mistake... 

He also drifted into sleep... as the sun rises making ishita stir in sleep she opens her eyes and sees herself hugging raman close she tries to recollect the memory but she only remember him kissing her and removing clothes and then nothing...

She seeing their state assume that they had complete each other.. she blushes and carefully gets up and leaves... raman opens his eyes as he feels ishita has left... he shook his head again as he was guilty thinking that he has tried to take advantage of her...