Shot 7

Raman and ishita returns home, raman makes her carefully lay on bed and moves out of the room and shouts for help and says: I have given you the responsibility of maam then why you let her go outside alone...

Help: sorry sir.. but maam wanted to meet you and she was calling you but you were not attending the call.. I tired but...

Raman: don't be so irresponsible for next time...

Help nods

Raman: bring some snacks fruit and juice to room... I will give you the diet chart tomorrow and from now onwards you have to follow the diet chart and I don't want any irresponsibility of your towards ishita okay...

Help: sure sir

Raman enters the room and sees ishita smiling and caressing her flat tummy... seeing him ishita smiles widely at raman and says: raman...

Raman comes towards her and sits beside her and says: you shouldn't have come alone to  office... you know na your health is not good...

Ishita: but you were not talking to me raman... you always go early before I wake up and return late night...

Raman looks on

Ishita: I missed you raman... I wanted my husband to be with me... talk to me...

Raman smiles weakly...

Ishita: I started thinking that you don't love me... I am not your wife... kiyonky ap muje ignore kar rahy thy

Listening to ishita words his heart skips beat and he holds her hand... ishita smiles and says: but now my all confusion got clear... raman our baby is here... kitna chota hoga na wo...

Raman nods and tries to wipe his tears of helplessness...

Ishita: I am very happy raman... so happy aisa lag raha hai sab kuch milgaya ho...

Raman nods...

Ishita: raman tell me clearly what happen to you... mein kab say bol rahi hoon aur ap kuch kehty hi nahe...

Raman: I have no words ishita...

Ishita puts her head on raman chest and closes her eyes... raman wraps his arms around her and closes his eyes... and says: ishita...

Ishita looks at raman and says: je

Raman: I love you ishita... I love you so much... I cant live without you... I love you...

Saying this he kisses her forehead while ishita smiles listening to his confession and says: I love you too raman... I love you so much...

Raman hugs her tightly and says: you will not leave me ever na..

Ishita: never raman...

Raman: pakka na...

He was pulling her more closer as if he was trying to hide her in him... ishita nods and says: pakka... mein hamesha apky saath rahongi raman... kabhi nahe choorongi apko...

Both stays in each other arms... trying to feel other close and enjoying this closeness ...

Helps knock on the door... ishra part aways.. raman asks her to come inside... helps comes holding tray of foods... raman takes the tray and asks her to leaves... help leaves while raman shows the tray to ishita and says: what you want to eat...

Ishita: raman ye to itna sara hai...

Raman: hmmm...

Ishita: how can I eat all this alone...