Shattered Glass||31

1week later

Y/n managed to survive for a week without sobbing but her heart ached when the scene flashes through her head. Just like a bullet hits through a glass she shatters in to pieces, there's no way you can fix a broken glass all you can do is change it. Promises are yet the sweetest lies, lies that can easily fool us. Its human nature to lie but promises are not made for lies, they're made to be kept.

Just like a flower she is, so beautiful but has lots of thorns. Her beautiful petals will then wither, like her mask that's slowly cracking. Her blood red like the flower petals dyed the bathtub water crimson. Her body out cold, the water overflowed out of the bathtub, her hand sticking out making the blood drop on the marbled tiles. Her other hand had deep cuts as well, it looked like when you dip the paintbrush to the water. She wore a t-shirt and plain shorts in the bathtub, she just sunk in to the warm water after her mental breakdown.

The door of her room banged, the knob forced itself to be opened. After their young mistress hadn't been out of their room for the day they knew something was up. Their knocking of the door was unheard which panicked them to the limit. The butlers forced they way in with a heavy heave pushing their weight to the door. The key to the room was only in the hands of their young mistress meaning they had to barge their way in. The trails of droplets of bloods lead them to the bathroom, the running water was heard by them. They banged on the door but the female didn't respond nor hear it,

Do you know what it feels like to be promised something but it was never kept. Do you know what it feels like to love someone but only to find out they don't love you the same way you do. Do you know what it feels like to cling in to someone's hand just to feel their warmth even if you know they're dragging you to hell. Do you know what it feels like miss someone knowing they're not missing you. Do you know what it feels like to watch the sun be taken away from you. Do you know what it feels like to drown in sorrow instead of vodka. Do you know what it feels like to be broken?

Because she does.

Have you ever felt unwanted. Have you ever felt not enough. Have you ever felt lonely despite having someone around you. Have you ever felt the line drained out of you. Have you ever loved someone knowing they never loved you. Have you ever trust someone knowing they fully lied. Have you ever counted the amount of lies they spout. Have you ever hid in a mask. Have you ever cried for someone even they didn't even shed a single tear for you.

Because she does, and she know's it too well.

You were by my side in my darkest times you say, but where were you when I was on my knees. When he was by her side she gave him a glimmer of hope thinking he will be there by her side, that's what broke her, thinking someone will be by your side. She waited for him, when she was on her knees weeping, he was her hope but the hope was never truly there nor did it exist. As she choked on her tears he choked on his other woman's saliva.

The sirens wailed throughout the busy street of Hyōgo's city. The cars went out of the way giving space for the ambulance. Her pulse was getting weak, her hope, her love, by the time she realised there was noting of those love,hope there was nothing. Her wet her touched the pillow, some of her streaks went out of the stretcher, the droplets falling, like her tears that dropped internally.

What broke her more was the girl her man cheated on was the one who broke her trust. The woman that used to be her so called friend, but the woman had only used her.

It took her too long to realised that she was holding on to nothing. He chose the sweetest words to lure her and the most poisonous actions to break her. She was fighting for her life in her death bed, her mind told her no but her heart answered yes. She didn't want to live but her heart said go on.

The news had reached the ears of her family, her brothers worried sick, her mother tamed herself.

"I'm sorry Y/n, I'm sorry please live for...Atsumu. I'm sure you still love him, I'm your mother after all. You loved him way too much for you to even let go. Oikawa was nothing but a mere distraction for your beating heart. I'll listen to you Y/n, I'll listen I promise." Her mother was pleading while looking at her wallpaper of Y/n and her brothers.

"Why the fuck are the ones you love are the ones that break you." Seijūrō sucked his breath, his partner was comforting him while rubbing his back.

"I know you'll live. You should have told me that you couldn't handle it, I could have been there Y/n-cchi." His brother Hiroki was hugged by his girlfriend, he was crying at her shoulder.

"Y/n..." Atsumu heard the news, he was beside his girlfriend watching a movie. He rushed to his room and got changed.

"Where are you going?!" Ichika asked while yelling furiously.

"Y/n she- she's dying." Atsumu got on his shoes and ran towards the door.

"If you're going we're breaking up Atsumu!" She was drop dead serious but Atsumu didn't care.

"Bye then!" He sprinted outside banging the door in the way.

His breath suck in the cold air making his lungs ache. He ran faster than ever like his whole life depended on it.

'Why. Why are you giving up your life. I still haven't told you how much I love you.' Atsumu was in the verge of tears.

'Come on Y/n, I'll keep my promises this time, just please live.'

'I love you but its okay if you don't just please live.'

'I don't fucking care anymore if you don't love me just promise me you'll live.' A picture of Y/n dead flashes through his mind making him run faster.

"You'll live right?" Y/n heard a voice in her mind, a voice she longed to hear.

"Tsumu!" She saw herself and Atsumu smiling ear to ear.

"Live your life to the fullest Y/n!" He grinned ever so sweetly.

Her heart monitor was getting in to the normal b.p. this time. Her heart rate was getting better.

The male nurse wiped the sweat of the female doctor.

"I promise you! If you don't die you'll watch me playing in the Japan National Team! So live, live so you can watch me fulfil that promise!" She recalls their sweet memories together.

'Teens should stop committing suicide.' The surgery ended successfully but the patient still had troubles breathing. Her ventilator gave her air to breathe properly.

"L/n Y/n!" Atsumu asked panting

"Room 134" the nurse replies while chewing her gum, she shoos him away

'Fucking bitch.'

The elevator was nearly closing but he managed to get in. He presses the button to the 14th floor. The few minutes felt so long he was eager to see her breathing.

He arrives the floor running towards the room 134 that had two guards beside the door frames. They nodded at each other letting him in.

He heavy air in his lungs was released when he saw her breathing. The scars on her wrists, they looked so deep, some were old scars of battle. She was trapped in the question having the choices a or b, to live or die. Her mind always asked that question.

He held her hand caressing it, his hands weren't calloused, he often moisturised his hands from what he learned from Y/n. He sits down on the chair, he kisses the back of her hand. He looked at her like he was the reason he was living.

"Wake up soon,okay." He continued to watch her not taking his eyes off her.

"I'll keep a promise, I promise to be the man who will be waiting for you under the wedding bells. I'll make you love me again."