The Devil Within||09

Y/n P.O.V

I sat on the bench while watching the game. The time almost ticked to 5:30p.m meaning that I had to go cook dinner.

"Ayumi track their improvements each day. I want to keep track of their improvement by the end of the training camp. I want it detailed. Don't worry about their training regimens I already have it prepared." I ordered Ayumi while I stood up from the bench.

"Alrighty cap'n!" She saluted.

"Takeru make sure that your uncle would immediately stop playing when the game is over. Tell him if he doesn't stop, "You wouldn't get to eat milk bread for a week." Okay" I said a I made an okay sign towards the 6year old boy.

"Okay." He replied back with an okay sign.

I smiled towards him and patted his head.

Ayumi and Murakami couldn't cook so I had to do it with Yukie and Kaori from Fukurodani Academy. I used to help them out with managing when I was still in Fukurodani though it was only for a month. It would be a hard time keeping Yukie from eating the food before it even get served.

The three of us began to cook meals for the volleyball players. Yukie had began cutting the ingredients that was needed while me and Kaori had looked for the other ingredients.

"Is the meat there?" Kaori asked while checking the fridge

"Yep." I replied back.

I began to help with chopping up the needed ingredients and Kaori had join us after making sure we had every ingredient that was needed. The three of us began to cook.

When the three of us began to cook Kaori had accidentally broke a bowl while she tried to pick it up with her bare hands she had cut her hands showing crimson red blood.

"Yukie-san may you go treat her?" I asked her if it was okay for her to treat Kaori.

"Sure no biggie." She gave me a thumbs up.

They both had headed to the infirmary cleaning the cut. The only problem was making sure I had everything together. I quickly chopped the remaining condiments that sat on top of the chopping boards fast but I was still careful not to cut myself. I fixed my hairnet making sure it was tight, I made my apron tighter.

After 20 minutes, Yukie came back to the kitchen without Kaori.

"Kaori can't use her right hand for a few days, it needs proper healing. She wouldn't be able to cook for days." Yukie had informed me making me worry about Kaori's right hand.

"Has the bleeding stopped?" Asking Yukie knowing that there would be no way in hell that bleeding stopped.

"A bit, when we first wrapped it with a bandage it was immediately soaked in her blood." She said making me more worry.

She patted my back hardly and told me it will be fine. It had not fully reassured me but I continued to hang on it just to make myself feel a little better.

We began to cook the curry. The both of us took care of the two pots of curry.

"Yukie-san please watch the other pot for me while I cook the rice." I said to Yukie who just gave me a nod and a smile.

I began to wash the rice and drained the water to clean it. After a few times of cleaning it I began to fill it up with the desired amount of water. I placed it on top of the stove and turned it on.

I went back to watch the pot watching it over since I had finished with the rice. I stirred the pot.

At the gym of Seijoh vs Inarizaki
3rd P.O.V