Long Distance Relationship||21

3rd P.O.V

2weeks passed by it was lunch time for Inarizaki high. The whole volleyball team ate together while having nice little chats. Y/n was a little bit happier today, like a woman in love. In the others eyes it had been like that for the past two weeks. Everyone had notice how she checked her phone from time to time. How she texted someone during lunch or break time.

"Feelin' giddy today?" Atsumu asks while shoving a tempura in his mouth.

"I suppose." Her phone tinged meaning there was a message.

She typed fast and places her phone down, screen facing the white table. Ayumi squinted her eyes suspicious about her friend's action.

"What are you guys doing the weekend?" Kita asks everyone.

"Me and Ayumi are going on a date." Ayumi flushed in 50shades of red. What made things much more embarrassing for the raven haired female was Ojiro, her boyfriend rather said it in a straightforward manner.

"When did'ja guys start datin?" Osamu asks in bewilderment.

"A week ago?" Ayumi answers in a questioning manner.

Y/n's phone received a message she tried to grab her phone but her friend beat her in to it.

"Don't be late for our date heart heart." Ayumi reads the message out loud. "From Tōru heart heart." Everyone's jaws dropped except for the captain. Her phone received a message again. "Love you." Ayumi looked at her friend, stood up from her seat and leaned towards her.

"Your dating Oikawa now?!" Everyone in the lunch whole had heard what Ayumi had said.

"Yamazaki-san I think Y/n wanted to keep that as a secret, Kita say wiping the sauce beside his mouth with a napkin.

"L/n-senpai is sure lucky! Getting to date Miya-senpai and Oikawa-senpai!" The girls around their table squealed.

"Who would you prefer Oikawa-senpai or Miya-senpai?" The girl asked her friends.

"I'd choose-Miya senpai!" She blurted out like with pure confidence.

"I'd choose Oikawa-senpai for me. He's like a sweet guy." She said while looking at her friends sat across her.

People around the lunch gawked at Y/n. Some boys groaned, they knew that they couldn't compete with The Oikawa Tōru. Sighs escaped their lips. Looks of envy were seen from some of the girls. Oikawa was sure popular around Japan, in no time he can be a volleyball star even though he already is.

"We can't possibly compete with that pretty boy." Says the vice-captain of the basketball club.

"Man last time it was Atsumu now Oikawa, who's next? Kise Ryōta?" He groaned agreeing with the vice-captain.

"Y/n sure attracts men." Suna said, it was already obvious though. It was not needed for it to be mentioned.

"Atsumu but a girl version just not a shitty one." Osamu said which made Gin and Suna snicker.

"Huh?" Atsumu grabbed his collar and shook him.

"Stop it." Kita said making them sweat drop.

"How long has it been?" Atsumu's tone sounded a bit demanding, good thing Ichika wasn't in due to her fever. If she had heard it another fight will happen between the two. The fights mostly occurred about jealousy and how Atsumu didn't have any time for his current girlfriend.

Atsumu wanted to be in his top shape always even if there were no matches. His passion for volleyball was a whole new level. He prioritised it over anything, except when he dated Y/n. Well that was the thing, Atsumu managed to prioritise Y/n when they were dating but Atsumu couldn't prioritise Ichika.