No Regrets||10

3rd P.O.V

Y/n was breathing heavily she was patted on the back by Oikawa's hand. She was brought into a hug by the male, she could hear his heart beat. "Calm down Y/n-chan, its not like it was your fault." He smiled genuinely towards the female, her eyes locked onto his chocalte brown orbs. Murakami who was on the floor coughing with Atsumu beside her had heard what Oikawa had said driving her to insanity.

"What do you mean it wasn't her fault?!" She yelled at Oikawa.

"You provoked my baby Murakami-chan." He defended Y/n.

"Y/n nearly choked her to death." Atsumu argued.

"So? She provoked her, if I hadn't calm Y/n down your girlfriend would have been dead by now." Oikawa was furious, Iwaizumi had noticed it too.

"It is her fault! Maybe if she had self-control she wouldn't have choked Ichika!" The blond argued again.

"Well if she had followed Y/n's orders she wouldn't have been in that position, right Ayumi-chan?" Oikawa didn't like it when someone disrespects Y/n, he knows what Y/n deserves;someone who would treat her like a queen.

"Oikawa's right." Ayumi gave out an annoying smile to Murakami. "Y/n's orders are absolute. If you had just filled up the bottles as she said you wouldn't have been in that state." Ayumi was too furious about Murakami's action towards her friend. "Besides that what managers do, isn't it Atsumu-kun?" Making Atsumu's eyes widen, the three had a point anyways.

"Murakami it is your job as a manager to do those things, Y/n and Ayumi was busy so Y/n had ordered you to fill up the bottles which you should have done." Kita backed up the three.

Sakusa's first impression of Murakami was right, when he first saw her he thought she'd be a bitchy type. The Sakusas' ,
The L/ns' ,The Oikawas' and The Akaashis' are known for having the largest companies across Japan and Asia, they are too known in other continents. Therefore, Y/n,Oikawa,Akaashi and Sakusa have known each-other due to business. Him and Y/n have been in good terms since they were children.

"Y/nnnnn!!!" The six year old screamed at Y/n. "Onee-san! Are you alright? Why do you look so glum?" He has asked
Y/n.

"Don't worry Takeru, I'm fine." She smiled sweetly at the boy, he doesn't seem to notice her fake smile but Oikawa surely did. "Come here." She squatted down to the floor and open her arms for Takeru, which made Takeru attack her with a hug. It was obvious that the boy was much more sweeter to Y/n than his own uncle.

"I'm not gonna lie and say that Y/n won't be a good mother because I'll let her have my children."Suna admitted without any shame, It was heard by Atsumu,Osamu and Ginjima. Atsumu had given him the 'wtf' face.

"I agree with ya. If I was Tsumu I definitely keep her." Osamu agreed with Suna.

"Same." Ginjima who agreed at the two other males as well.

Sakusa had watched from across the court, he knew that Y/n was scared of going to that personality. He might seem like someone who wouldn't care but he cares deeply to people who cares about him, he cares about Y/n. Y/n was the first ever girl that had respected him for some personal space when she noticed he was a germophobe by that time he had great respect to the female. He always thought that behind that smile, Y/n would snap, a day where she lets out the emotions she's been bottling up.

"Start warming up!" Kaori ordered the boys before they will get in trouble by the coaches.

"Nee-san can you pat my head I like it when you do it,pwease." He pleaded with his puppy eyes. Y/n then carried then carried the young boy and patted his head like he asked. Oikawa was flabbergasted of Takeru's actions, his own nephew didn't like it when he patted his head.