Memories||05

This will me the same as the previous chapter where Y/n will be telling your lovestory. This Font for flashbacks.

Y/n P.O.V

I remember the night where our phone kept ting-ing cause we stayed up till morning to text eachother. By 3a.m. we both said "Goodnight" with a heart emoji after it.

Now you won't even send a message.

Remember when you told Samu was pissed of because of the notifications? If you did, I laughed about it for minutes. You wanted to do it every night to piss your twin brother. You made me laugh.

But now you made me cry

At the very next morning, we both needed to drink coffee, the dark bags sat under our eyes and the team made out a good laugh out of it. You didn't play poorly, you played like the other days. You were energetic when it came to volleyball, it made me happy. Your passion to volleyball shines brighter than the sun.

We walked home again that day, your house was 20 minutes away from mine yet you didn't complain of how long you walked. When I reached my room, I watched your figure slowly disappear. After about 20 minutes you texted me saying, "I got home(ω )" right after that you sent another message saying "I'm going to take a shower." I replied with an "Okay." And I also went to take a shower.

Remember that day where you got confessed about 5times? You made sure they knew we were dating so you screamed at the hallways. "I'M DATING SOMEONE SO IF YA DON'T MIND JUST TO KEEP IT TO YERSELF." I smacked you in the head cause it came out rude, Suna was recording everything. "I'M SORRY IT CAME OUT RUDELY!" You apologised immediately and pouted.

"That hurt Y/n" You let out a huff.

"Yeah, yeah." You quickly put up another smirk, surprising me at your very next sentence.

"Yer meeting my mom tonight." You had another evil smirk, you were really planning to murder me with a heartattack.

"Tsumu what time?" I wanted to look proper to your mom not wanting any bad first impressions.

"Right after school." My jaw dropped from what you said, my eyes widened.

"Tsumu how long has it been planned?" I knew you forgot to tell me, it was probably set for days.

"Erm a week ago?" You weren't even sure what day it was.

The class bell rang before I could probably murder you and lock you in my basement. Oh dear I remember nearly going to my Sangwoo mode.

When afternoon classes was over, you leaned against the doorframe while you watched me pack away you had your signature smirk on. I wish I could slap it off you. Every one pf you action made me smile a little inside. I had to smile for you to love me, even though I was broken deep inside. "C'mon slowpoke." You called out to me, your nicknames always matched my actions.

We walked down the hallways, you arms around my shoulder. I told you stories about my mom, I never told you of what she became when she found out dad cheated on her. My storied included my mother's sweet nature, I never told you how she became a devil. You told me stories about your mother, how she scolded you and Samu for always fighting. How you guys fought for the last piece of an onigiri. When we arrived at your doorstep, I realised what you had done you made me calm down.