Volleyball Club||02

This chapter will still be them in first years

3rd P.O.V

Lunch time came, the girl rose up from her sit the sunlight hits her right gave Atsumu a dazzling sight of her beauty.
In his view, as the girl blinked her eyes the time was slow for him, her long lashes that complimented her eyes. Unknowingly, he grabbed her wrist.

"Miya-san do you need anything?" She asked

"I-uh sit lunch with us" her head tilted wanting to know who was 'us' "-the volleyball team."

She wasn't given a chance to reply the blond twin dragged her along the corridors leading to the cafeteria. Glares were sent to her, some gossiped about the two. As they reached the table they stopped, there was the table with there sat 5men and a girl with a red ribbon on her head. 'Ojiro Aran' she smiled inside as she found her target. A man who can become a volleyball prodigy.

"Eh? Atsumu new girlfriend?" Hitoshi said raising an eyebrow.

"Miya-san dragged me here for lunch. I'm L/n F/n nice to meet you." She gave a smile after bowing her head 90°

"Oh" Was all Hitoshi could say he rubbed his nape feeling a bit embarrassed "I'm sorry about that."

"Its no big deal." She gave him a reassuring smile, she was like that giving smile to people to put on a facade that made her look like she was perfect.

"Y/n smile! You can't possibly make people think that we are bad parents! What will people think huh?!" The woman squished her daughter's face making the girl wince in pain, she threw her in the ground like she was an animal. "NOW SMILE!" She gave her a smile she wanted. Y/n quickly erased the thought.

"Come" He dragged Y/n's wrist once again and make her sit beside him.

"I'm Murakami Ichika." The raven haired female with a bow tie, they both shook hands as they introduce themselves.
Between the two female there was a hidden tension. 'Not even a slightest bit I believe that is your real name Murakami Ichika.'  The others introduced themselves. "Itadakimasu" they all said as they began eating.

"Where's Suna and Kita-san?" The gray haired twin asked the other 1st years.

"Suna got lunch detention for sleeping in class and Kita is at the library." Hitoshi ended his sentence with a dissapointed sigh though he was not surprised.

"So L/n-san what school did you came from?" Ojiro was quire curious about the female's old school, to him the girl seemed to have a fine lifestyle.

"I went to Fukurodani Academy Ojiro-san." She answered formally, Ojiro just nodded letting her know he got her response.

Her phone rang...'SHIT! Why the hell didn't I turn it off?' They all glanced at her.

"I'm sorry I have to take this call." She scurried away leaving her food at the table. 'Are phones even allowed to be used in school time?!'

She rushed at the school garden making sure no one is there.

"Hello?" The caller wasn't in her contact list sho wondered who it was.

"F/n its your mother. Dear... I'll drop by for an hour later just after your school is finished." Her mother's voice could send shivers to anyone but she's grown to the voice she despised with all her heart.

'Guess I'll have to cancel my visit then. What a pain.' She mentally rolled her eyes. She hung up immediately before her mother could say anything else. Y/n quickly texted her driver to pick her up at the end of school.

She went back to the lunch table putting another smile.

"Who was that?" Atsumu asked.

"My mother." As she finished her sentence Atsumu asked why.

"It was uhm busin- family thing." She chuckled sheepishly creating suspense, Atsumu had noticed her uncomfortable self so he didn't ask any further. The table they sat in was filled with smiles. They talked to each other, she felt a tint of happiness enter her heart. 'I'm glad I still have a heart' She talked to her inner self smiling inside.

20minutes later the bell rang piercing through the students ears. They stood up from their places and wave each other goodbyes.

The afternoon classes went by slow it made the girl sleepy. She kept yawning rubbing her eyes to make sure she stayed awake. Atsumu watched her sleepy figure and lightly chuckled. He then wrote notes but kept glancing at the female every time he finished writing a paragraph. The wind blew, the trees swayed side to side making it look as they were dancing. The birds flapped their wings beautifully as they moved away from the tree.

The day ended with Chemistry class. "Miya-san its time to go." Atsumu seemed to be day-dreaming he snapped out of it with a soft voice calling him. His cheeks were dusted pink. They went out of the door together and went down the stairs together.

"Bye Miya-san" She bid her goodbye at Atsumu and he waved his hand too like 5year old child.

Y/n entered the car, with a lovely smile planted at the old man's face.

"How was your day L/n-sama?" He asked the young teen.

"It was fantastic Nakano-san." Somewhere in her eyes, behind her fake smile she somewhat looked happy.

They entered the L/n household with her mother on the couch legs crossed.

"Hello mother. What brings you here?" Her voice contained irritation clearly not wanting the woman'e presence.

"Dear,dear I just wanted to know how was you first day."

"It went fine mother. So I'm pretty sure you can leave now." Y/n's eyes filled with anger.

Her mother stood up from the couch, placing the cup of tea down.

"F/n make sure not to date anyone. Kami-sama knows how weak you are. Love is nothing but for the weak." With that sentence she left the house.

If I had listened, I wouldn't be standing here loving you while your breaking me.