The Training Camp||08

Y/n P.O.V

Me and Atsumu had sat at the near end of the bus meaning Suna,Ojiro,Ayumi and Kita was behind us. Coah Tarou had made spaces between people that would cause ruckus together for example, the Miya twins together. Osamu had sat next to Murakami. There was an awkward silence that sat between us making both of us uncomfortable.

"So Ayumi what brought you here? You could have started by the start of second year and you came at the very last day of school, its quite odd." I questioned Ayumi.

"Y/n I heard about your breakup from Hiroki so I thought you needed some company." She answered with a weird smile.

"And?" Knowing there was more to it I wanted to know, she was definitely hiding the other reason.

"Well I wanted to play volleyball again but the girls volleyball club was full." Making me nod at her answer.

"Wait! You played volleyball but never seen any volleyball male players?" Atsumu asked Ayumi making her chuckle.

"Well I knew some hot guys like Ushijima but he's not my type, I mean he is but a part of me has a different reaction towards him like he's missing something." Atsumu had gotten what Ayumi was trying to say despite the vivid explanation.

"So Ojiro-kun is yer type?" He asked Ayumi.

"As you can see yes. Its love at first sight." She then turned her head towards Ojiro and wriggled her eyebrows.

"Miya-san your girlfriend is glaring at me." I said to Atsumu.

"Don't flirt with my boyfriend Y/n you fucking bitch." Murakami yelled from the middle of the bus making Osamu's ears go in pain.

'Poor Osamu.' I pitied him.

I just rolled my eyes. Ayumi spoke up and said, "My, my Y/n I'm surprised you haven't killed her yet. She reminds me of someone don't you think?" She smirked upon the thought.

I also smirked knowing she was similar Nakayama Ami, the feautures and she had the same aura as her. "I get what your trying to say Ayumi." I chuckled evilly, the 4 males sat there in confusion.

"Miya-san when my brother came to school what did he say?" Asking Atsumu if my brother shared anything quite deep knowing he might slip out secrets by accidents.

"Nothin' he just threatened me." He said as he placed both of his hands at the back of his head.

"I'm truly sorry for his immaturity." I slightly bowed my head.

"Don't be so formal to me now, doesn't mean we broke up we aren't okay or anything." He said, I was quite shocked but I hid it.

"Your girlfriend might kill me if I call you by your first name Miya-san, I'm planning to have a family of my own too." I mentioned making him laugh.

"Ya know Y/n, we can be still great friends." He lowly chuckled.

"I know this might ruin the mood of this conversation but... when did you guys start dating?" I questioned wanting to find out if it had been for weeks.

"A week before our breakup. I 'ave a question too, why didn't you deny that you cheated?" His question wasn't just simple curiosity he wanted reasons, thousand of reasons.

"Have you forgotten Atsumu-san?" That was all I said driving the boy's curiosity deeper.

'I just want someone to trust me, someone who won't believe in such rumours so easily.'

"Wanna watch a movie with me?" I asked him and he replied with an immediate nod. I took out my laptop from my sling bag and opened it, I plugged in the earphones I gave him the right one while I had the left one.