When hearts connect||04

This chapter will be Y/n or you telling about your love story when you and Atsumu were first years.
This font means flashback.

Y/n P.O.V

I remembered the day I found out I loved you. It was a pure bliss watching you smile as the sun hits your face. The way your hands waved goodbye as I went to my classroom. The way our hands touched when you dragged me to the cafeteria every lunch time. I realised it, time stopped when I was with you. The way you tucked my hair behind my ear, my heart pumped faster. When you walked me home which led to a 40minute walk, I told you not to since it was far.

"I'm walkin' ya home today!" You declared, I refused not wanting you to get tired.

"Its an order Y/n-chan!" I smiled, for the first time it was real.

You made my heart race. You made me scream at my pillow, but to be honest I was happy, I was happy I loved you.
You wrapped your scarf around my neck when it was December. I said, "You'll catch a cold if you're not warm enough."

You smiled at me and grabbed my hand and said, "Your hands are warm, its enough to keep me warm." You knew you drove me crazy when you said those things, it made you happy. During afternoon practice you kept sneezing, I scolded you for making me wearing your scarf, you found me cute scolding you.

At the very next day you caught a cold, your mother was out of town. Osamu was at school. I stayed by and took care of you. Layers of duvets covered you, the room was warm and so were our hearts. I made you soup for breakfast to keep you warm. I caressed your hair as we watched anime.

At lunch, I made you a bowl of ramen, you ate all of it wanting more. We watched movies to kill the time, I made sure you were warm everytime. You asked me,  "Y/n... if you were to date someone what would he be like?" I didn't know a proper response yet I managed to answer it.

"Someone who would trust me. I honestly just want someone who would trust me, how about you Atsumu-kun?" You were not sure what to reply but gave me a shocking answer.

"Someone who would love me for I am." You smiled at the very end of your sentence.

"Someone who would love me not because of my looks...why Y/n-chan? Do you perhaps want to know if she was like you?" You smirked, even your smirk didn't annoy me. Oh how you changed me. I knew I fucked up, I fell deep.

A day after, you bragged about how I took care of you. Suna teased you about how you were lovestruck and you denied it, you wished I didn't hear it. Even when you said that I didn't believe you one bit because your heart said so.

A tear rolled down my cheek, oh how I wished you still love me.

It was Christmas Ball. You waited outside the school with a rose on your hand, without thorns afraid I will get hurt.
You wore a tuxedo and I wore a red ballgown. On your chest pocket there was a tiny rose, it made you look like a prince. Your smirk grew wider each time I was a step closer to you. You complimented me saying I look beautiful. Oh dear how you made me blush.

"You look beautiful." Your voice was deep. The volleyball team watched us as you held my hand.

Oh how I wish you'll hold my hand again.

"You look stunning in that tux Atsumu-kun." When I complimented you your cheeks had a dust of pink.

We headed to the ball, everyone's eyes watched us. When the warmth of your hand touched ny laced gloved hand, I remembered how my heart melted. We walked in unison. When we entered the ball, you dragged me like how you dragged me at the very first day we met. We were at the middle of the hall. The principal made his speech, in the midway of his speech I noticed how our hands were still laced together. The principal ended his speech saying, "Enjoy the ball ladies and gentlemen."

We chatted, I noticed that every minute you got more anxious. You got that feeling out of your chest when you asked me to dance. "Care to dance with me M'lady?" Oh how you impressed me.

I chuckled hugging the tear-soaked pillow.

I agreed to dance with you, we went to the dance floor. My head leaned on your shoulder, I could hear your heartbeat from there. You heartbeat was melody to my ears. You spun me like those cliché scenes on the movies. The red ruby I wore dangled when you spun me. When the music stopped we stayed at the middle, Samu threw you a mic he smirked. The rest of the volleyball team gave him an encouraged look.

"L/n F/n, in exchange for my heart let me have yours." You said boldly everyone was shocked, so was I. "I'll be with you for eternity. Be the light during your dark days. I will be there Y/n, a shoulder to lean on." You let out a sigh and closed your eyes then opened it after a few seconds. "Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" You hugged him, oh how was I happy. "Yes!" You screamed learning a loud applause from the crowd. During that applause Osamu said, "YOU FINALLY BECAME A MAN TSUMU!" The volleyball team laughed.

When you broke the hug, you gave me a silver bracelet with your name in it. You placed it on my left wrist. You took out another one with my name on it and placed it on your wrist. "Ah young love." The principal's voice was heard earning a few chuckles from the teachers.

We spent the rest of the night with laughs, smiles. That was the first night where I smiled the most.

When the night ended, you closed the car door for me as we drove away you waved me goodbye. I looked at the bracelet you gave me, I kept it safe and wore it every single day.

The second week of our dating, you took me out on a movie date we watched a horror movie. When the movie finished you kissed me out of nowhere. You made my cheeks go crimson. You smirked, "Was that your first kiss?" You were proud finding out you were my first. Even though I was raped you didn't even consider when the man forced himself to me. You didn't care cause you said "Its only a first if you enjoy it!" Oh how you made my heart flutter.

When I went home that night, I saw my mother in the couch with a dissapointed look. She head up to me and slapped hard making me fall to the ground.

"Are you sick?! I want you to marry a man with a high class Y/n! Not a man who just has a volleyball status!" I felt hot tears stream down my cheeks. I stayed on the ground holding my right cheek.

"You are pathetic! Do you actually think he will stay with you?!" She huffed, "Its nothing but a puppy love." I knew it wasn't. "If you will continue to date that man don't you dare come crying to any of your siblings! Your just ruining the image of this family."

I fought for us. I argued with my mom saying, "I love him! What's so wrong with loving someone who loves you?" My breath was shaky. "What's wrong with loving someone who cares for you?" I said as I stood up. "Tell me mother! What's fucking wrong with loving someone?" My mother slapped me once again.

"It will leave you broken Y/n." With that sentence she left the house.

I guess you did really leave me broken

______

Please vote(̑̑)

TikTok: @s_a_k_u_s_a
Instagram: @jimin'sjams
Twitter:@SakusaBby

(I don't post to any of these accounts except for the IG)