Stress||18

3rd P.O.V

It was only the second day of school yet Y/n was already working with tons of work. Her hair tied up, her laptop on the table with a coffee beside it. She had arrived to the school 40 minutes earlier, her classroom was empty the only thing that was heard was the keypad typing. The wind blew harshly causing the window curtains to move. There were footsteps of other students who roamed around the buildings if they came to school too early. She was currently writing a report to the company board.

Atsumu was wandering through the school hallways with Suna, his twin was nowhere to be found. Suna had his eyes focus on the screen with his hands. Atsumu stopped infront of the class 2-7 dragging Suna to stop him, they both peeked through the door frame.

"The hell Atsumu?!" Suna whisper yells at the blond piss twin.

"Why the fuck are you looking at her?! You're dating someone else already!" He whispers at Atsumu.

"I know am datin' someone already and Y/n usually don't come to school this early." He replies while eyeing the girl on the back row.

"And?" Suna asking his intentions.

"She's overworking herself." Atsumu replied in a 'duh' tone.

"Atsumu-san, Suna-san what are you guys doing there?" She asks the two boys who were peeking from the wooden doorframe.

"Ya shouldn't overwork yer self, y'know?" Atsumu had his annoying grin plastered at his face.

"I won't." Y/n says not taking her eyes off the screen.

Atsumu sighed knowing that wouldn't happen. He promised to himself to look after her. 'As a friend, right?' He thought to himself.

"See ya then." The twi boys waved off leaving the girl alone in her classroom again.

Y/n massages her temples and took a deep breath.

40minutes passed Y/n's class has started the girl has not once removed her focus on the screen. The teacher was irritated by the student not listening at her lecture. Y/n clearly did not care about the lesson going on and decided to continue on her work. She stopped typing and drank her water. After drinking, she puts away her bottle and typed again. Y/n opens a file that was a shipment for their products and was needed to be signed. She planned to print it off at home.

The typing got on the teacher's nerves and asked Y:n a question.

"Ms.L/n what is the answer to question 5?" Y/n took a quick peek at the board and answered.

"Emission of electrons by electromagnetic radiation striking on a metal surface." The teacher was dazzled by Y/n's answer. She wasn't paying attention to the class at all but managed to get the question right.

"C-correct." The teacher stutters but got her composure afterwards.

After the first class ended. An old man enters the room with rectangular glasses. He didn't care about Y/n's laptop or Y/n's attention somewhere else. Y/n was known for her top tier grades of course the old man knew who the young lass was. He paid no heed to the girl. He went on his class not caring about
Y/n.

What worried the old man was ten pair of eyes were staring at the girl with a laptop on. He slaps his ruler at his table gaining the students attention.

"Pay no heed to Ms.L/n." He tells to the whole class.

"Tsk." A girl says jealous, because Y/n can do whatever she wanted.

Lunch came by. The students filled in the cafeteria, some run towards to the line bumping into people on the way. A girl run to a boy who nearly dropped his lunch tray.