The Miya Family||20

3rd P.O.V

Miya Hachirō the father of the infamous Miya twins is now on coma, unable to wake up. Miya Hachirō was caught up in a mafia organisation, the male had seen their crimes. Hundreds of evidence was collected by the man himself. A detective that was known. That led him to a hospital bed.

White ceilings, bright white light. The man laid peacefully at the hospital bed. No one in his family about the evidences except for his wife. It was written in a journal that was secured properly. It is what threatens the Miya Family. The bones in the closet, will it finally come out?

The Miya Family was chased my the mafia organisation after Miya Hachirō was put in to deep sleep. No one knew why their mother was so strict about them going out playing the park.

L/n Family took care of the mafia organisation, they are who protect them under shadows. Government ties and power was all they needed to protect them. But why? The father of Y/n and the twins were friends , as the two fathers found themselves drinking in the same bar. Happened to be good friends ever since. Only Y/n knew about it, she who will now follow her father. To protect the Miya family, to keep the criminals behind the bars.

The mother of the twins didn't know about Y/n's help. For all she knew was the deep love she had with her son. The great detective was in sleep, his family visited him from time to time. Flowers on the nightstand.

But who visits the man?

A lady around the twins age. An assassin? A helper?

Who knows? Miya Hachirō's life was important, if the man ever wakes up he can then finally say who the mafia boss is.
Rumours has it the mafia boss was a man part of the government, Takahashi Akito. The secretary of the president, the puppeteer of the president. The president was threatened by his own secretary, a knife on his throat is what he feels everyday. No one could ever prove it.

"Samu 'r ya comin' with me?" Atsumu asked putting on his hoodie.

"What do ya think? I haven't visited our old man for days." Osamu says in a 'obviously' tone. He stood up from his bed and grabbed a jacket. The blond and the grey haired boys went downstairs to go visit their father at room 144.

The two were near at the hospital."The last one to get to the hospital buys ramen!" Atsumu quickly said before dashing off leaving the younger twin.

The hospital was 25minutes away not that far. It was a private hospital of Hyōgo that had a huge buildings. 3 buildings in fact. Each different building was a different type. The hospital was the largest built in Hyōgo prefecture. The main entrance is in building 1 and if you are to go to building 3 you must take the hospital's shuttle bus. Luckily, Atsumu and Osamu's father was at building 1.

The two were at each others tails. Outrunning each other was difficult but Osamu was clearly in the lead. Osamu had bigger muscles than Atsumu considering that he eats lots of meat. He had better stamina than the blond piss twin, he clearly had the privilege of the situation.

Atsumu was slowly regretting the decision, the bet he had declared to his younger brother. He lowly grumbled, the finish line was the first ever step at the hospital. The twins both watched their feet to see who had won the bet. Not much of a surprise Osamu won.

"I 'ave a recommendation for ya brother, don't declare a fight you can't win." He smirks, the two were panting heavily. Hands on their knees as they walked.

"Ah Osamu-san Atsumu-san!" The 34year old nurse exclaimed, the had known the two 7years ago. Her first ever year at the hospital, she had met them ever since they were 10. The still had black hairs before, they used to fight every time so when she saw them with bandages she immediately knew they fought.

They had a little chat before arriving to room 144.

" 'is still asleep." Atsumu said in a saddened tone.

" e'll be watchin' us play volleyball soon." Osamu wasn't the one who would comfort people but his loved ones was an excuse. They sat by the couch that could sit 4 people watch their father breathe. Atsumu begged for fate to make his father open his eyes ones again. The two missed their father's warmth.

"Tsumu do y'actually love Ichika?" He looked up from the ground removing his eyes from the white floor.

"Mhm." Atsumu replied, he just said "yes" to remove the feeling he still had with Y/n.

"The L/n's are sure are powerful people, huh?" Atsumu started a conversation.

"What makes ya think that?" Osamu turned his head to his brother.

"Y/n can hide anything with her power. Her family can buy people's lives." Atsumu said while looking out at the window.

"I saw an old newspaper at home earlier this morning. The L/n family was able put a corrupted governor with evidences, with the influence they have the news was believed by citizens immediately. The world turned crazy after
Y/n's father died, news had their header 'who will be the next successor of the L/n business?' Just what are these people?" Atsumu said in pure shock.

"They 'ave ties in the government of course. World class business, media, power. But what makes the L/n family good people is that they don't abuse their power. They don't bribe or 'nything like that." He said while putting his bands behind his arms.

"The L/n's are people have power." Osamu added on to his sentence

"I jus' hope that Tō-san will wake up soon." Atsumu dreamt of his father watching him from the stands while watching him play along with his twin. Watch them win, watch them fun. His inner child was coming out, Atsumu was a big baby.
He wanted to have a father to ruffle his hair or teach him cool stuff just like any other fathers do. He stood up from his sit and watched his father closer.

Miya Hachirō when will you wake up?

I might update tomorrow and I'm tired tonight. I still need to memorise the first 20 periodic table that is due on Wednesday, wish me luck. I hope I won't be getting much homework so I can upload more.

Stay safe and love you all╹◡╹)♡