29. Misunderstanding

Start from the beginning

The Watchman guided us to parking for visitors. We parked the car and entered premises. We went to the reception and Stella asked about the meeting.

"Good afternoon mam.. Oh yes Ms. Dhriti.. Sir is expecting you.."
She greeted us with polite smile.

She called someone and after few minutes a man in his late 20s came to us.
"Good afternoon mam.. Welcome to SR Tech Ltd... I am Aman, PA for the CEO of this company..
Please follow me to the meeting room"
He greeted us and took us to meeting room.

We entered and saw few persons were already present there. We took our seat and few minutes later door opened a person entered. I was surprised to see him here.

Then it clicked into my mind
"Hey, I am Dhruv Sharma.....
CEO of SR Tech Ltd"

Oh shit... It was Dhruv.. younger son of Sakshi Sharma. I was looking at him with wide opened eyes.

I can see smirk on his face..
Arrghhh...This guy.. Now i have to face him again and more this time as it's his company.... 😑

Stella shook me bringing me back from my thoughts.

He wished everyone and introduced me to his team... Later we started discussing about project.

At that time i saw proper professionalism in his behaviour. He was none like flirt he used to be in our other meetings.
Impressive ❤️

We asked them about their ideas and the way they want their building. I listened to their ideas and thoughts regarding building noting down all the details how they actually wanted their building to be...

After an hour or so we ended discussion after deciding to meet again later after preparing blueprints.

Everyone left the room except me, Stella, Dhruv and Aman.

"Okay.. So Mr. Sharma we would inform you regarding our next meet.
We will take your leave now."
I said in my professional tone and started walking towards exit with Stella following me.

"Wait Ms Beautiful..."
I heard his voice from behind.

Oh god.. Not again.. Don't tell me Mr Flirt is back.... Is he some bipolar??
In the beginning he was behaving like we have never met... And now he is back to this "Ms. BEAUTIFUL" thing.

I turned and saw him looking at me with smile. I looked at him with confused face.

"Heyy.. what happened??
Did you forget me??
I am that same poor man whom were you so eager to complain about and get him out of his job..."
He said with his cheeky smile 😁

Oh god.. Is he going to tease me for that again.. 😑😑

"Ahh.. Sorry Mr. Sharma.. at that time i was not aware about you being the CEO of this company and younger son of Sakshi mam"
I said bit embarrassed.

He eyed something to his PA, Aman. Aman nodded and went somewhere and brought a bouquet with him. White lilies..

"Beautiful flowers for a beautiful lady" He said offering me the bouquet.

I was looking at him and then at flowers. The bouquet was still in his hands.

"Ahh.. Just a thank you gesture at beginning of our project.. Nothing personal..."
He said after a second.

I sighed and took bouquet from his hands.."Thank you Mr. Sharma"

His lips curved into a smile. I nodded at him and walked towards exit.