𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺
***

"I don't think Aeneas will see this coming." Danny mumbled as he saw Luca standing around the corner of his bedroom. When he faced him he grinned awkwardly. "You know he...found his Mate right?"

Luca just stared forward, looking at him in confusion.

"How? I was certain I was his Mate." Luca snapped at him, causing Danny to try and not roll his eyes. "Are you sure he didn't just...fall in love and confuse his love for them being Mates?"

"I don't think so. Aeneas doesn't have that kind of personality. The only people he loves are his family, so him suddenly claiming such a thing...I believe it." Danny tells him, facing Luca now. "You know...it was never really made known if you were Mates with him. Magnus liked you, but-."

"I don't like Magnus. I was drawn to help Aeneas...it was a strong pull that I had to give my life for his. What else would that be?" He whined, his hands adjusting his suit. "I'll speak to Aeneas when I see him. Who is this supposed person anyways?"

Danny shrugged because Aeneas never said his name. There was no name that he could recall.

"Just don't...be petty about it - okay?" Danny found himself begging of Luca. He had a feeling he would as they began to head out. Kingston and their girls were already in the car.

"I won't! Who do you think I am?" Luca chuckled, except it soon faded at the thought of Aeneas possibly being with someone else. He loved him and was certain they were meant for each other.

If that was the case...then how did Aeneas find Bodhi? He wondered if his powers played with his mind. At the same time he knew Aeneas wouldn't let such a thing happen...it couldn't happen he realized.

He just hoped deep down that Aeneas would do the right thing. Not he driven by some false truth when he believed he was meant for him. Not anyone else.

_________________👀
𝐀𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢-𝐈𝐦 x 𝘉𝘰𝘥𝘩𝘪 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘶
***

"Do you think Asteria is pulling a 'fashionably late' move?" Erato asks Aeneas as he bumped shoulders with him. He knew Aeneas could care less - all he wanted to do was see Bodhi.

"Maybe. She is holding him back from entering. They are at her hip, her beck-and-call... Without her - they can't enter; so it's like I'm waiting for her too." Aeneas groaned, resting his elbows on the overhead balcony banister.

His eyes scanned the room and saw that everyone was having their needless conversations. He had to close his eyes so that he didn't hear every single thought or see anyone's future.

Being in such a space with so many people was aggravating to him. His powers reminded him that he wasn't able to be in such a place normally.

Taking a deep breath, he pulled back from the banister. He went down the stairs from his family. His parents and sisters weren't here yet, but knew they'd be here soon enough.

Once he got to the drinks he got a cup. Before he was about to pour himself some water he stopped - a smile growing on his lips.

He turned around, seeing Asteria entering the palace now. Except he didn't care to see her. Looking behind her he saw Bodhi standing, his eyes on him too.

Bodhi felt shy when he saw Aeneas. The way he looked at him so happily and to see himself be able to bring someone so much happiness...made him happy. He saw Aeneas blow a kiss his way, making him flinch.