𝑡𝑤𝑜

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 .。.:*☆

***

Danny took a deep breath as he never truly realized how hard it was to take care of another human being. The times he has woke up at random hours of the day to check on his daughter were becoming innumerable.

The times she'd wake up were always at times he wanted to just relax. He had maids and servants who were willing to chime in, but he wanted to experience all of the stress himself. Milla was his child and therefore needs to deal with all the hardships of being a parent.

At the moment for him he was tending to her diaper that seemed to be constantly becoming full. No matter how many times he changed it, it was full again.

"How does it feel?"

Danny looked over his shoulder at his little sister, Seo-Ah, preferably known as Sia. She was only twenty, making her two years younger than him.

"How does what feel? I can't read your mind." He states, putting his daughter into a clean lavender-colored onesie. Picking her up as he began to rock her steadily in his arms back to sleep.

"You are about to have possession over the Pack. Except at the same time, you have to care for a child. Doing this by yourself seems like a little too much - especially for you." Sia comments briskly, causing Danny to frown in disapproval.

He didn't understand what she meant by such a thing. His mind thought of possible ways of what she could've meant, but they all were negative.

"What is that supposed to mean Sia? I am trying to put Milla back to sleep so I would appreciate if you keep your negativity away from her room please-."

"How can mother and father easily forgive you as if you haven't done anything wrong? There are rules, everyone has to abide by them. You shouldn't be an exception!" Sia raged with jealousy at how easily her brother got off the hook.

If it was her in his predicament their parents wouldn't be so forgiving. Anyone in their pack who was to do such a thing would've been alienated. Would've been shunned away and exiled from the Pack.

She respected the rules more than anybody. So much that she avoided close relationships so that she could have a chance to rule over the Pack. Except her brother still will rule the Pack, despite the fact that he broke the two most sacred rules.

"Do not come into Milla's room with that anger and negativity. The last thing I need is to hear this from you." Danny growled, walking to Milla's crib and placing her inside. Instantly looking over his shoulder at his sister, seething with anger.

He rushed forward, grabbing her arm as he pulled her out his daughters' room. Closing the door softly and then glared down at his sister.

"What is this really about? How dare you come into Milla's room with such anger towards me. I want no negative energy around my daughter. If I knew you were carrying around such anger I wouldn't have ever let you around her!"

Sia rolled her eyes at irritation with Danny. She couldn't stand how she felt like he believed he was above everyone since he had a child.