𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺

***

Kingston sat in front of Milla, looking at her in disappointment as she avoided looking at him.

"Milla hate is a strong word. Before you use it, you need to know what it means." He tells her, causing her to pout.

"What does it mean? I think it means I am mad at you and I do not want to talk to you for a long time."

Kingston chuckled, happy that she wasn't using the true term of the word 'hate'.

"Hate means it's a strong and passionate dislike or distaste for someone else. You want nothing to do with them and you wish for the worst of them - mostly."

"Daddy I don't hate you, I got mad. Mommy is sad because of you. Why are you so mean?" She asked and he sighed.

"I'm sorry...I don't mean to be. He's my life and yet I'm putting all my attention onto someone else... Milla what should I do?" He genuinely questioned, making her grin.

"Say sorry and make Luca go home."

Kingston flinched, watching Milla's eyes narrow and he sighed.

"What would you do if I didn't let Luca go home?"

"Umm...oh yeah! What does 'kill' mean again?" Milla didn't even realize she mocked her father and he snorted. He was so busy on forgiving Luca that he forgets that he is a Ki.

He knew he'd punish Luca, but he knew the best one would be to let him go. He can't stay there and he knows that. Except he let him stay anyway.

"Milla you bring up a good point-."

"Kingston!"

Kingston looked to see Danny calling his name. Picking up Milla, he followed Danny's voice until he stood before him. Looking down at a distressed face that began to calm.

"I need to talk to you."

"I need to talk to you too." Kingston said, sighing in annoyance with himself. "I really need to talk to you."

Milla hoped that her mommy and daddy would get along after this. Judging on how her daddy was acting she never saw this before. So she assumed it was serious - hopefully.

"You can talk to me whenever you want."

"Thankfully. What I have to say is necessary and there...there needs to be changes."

Danny's heart dropped, becoming nervous since he couldn't read his own Mate's actions - unfortunately.

"Okay..."

Danny hoped that whatever the change was he'd be able to show Kingston what he's seen. They're Bonded, but if they were Mates this wouldn't be as much of a problem.

Hopefully something good would come out of this - not knowing what to believe anymore.

👀