Bathroom Adventures: Part 1: Hanako-San (Levi x reader)(M.S: Part 3)

"Levi, you're gonna get in trouble!" You said.

"No one's here at this hour! It'll be fine!" Said Levi.

Levi continued to drag you to the girl's bathroom. "Why are we doing this again?" You asked.

"I'm gonna try to see if Hanako-San is actually in the bathroom! I want to see if she's really like the ones depicted in anime!" He explained.

"If someone sees you in the girl's bathroom, you'll get expelled! You won't hear the end of it from Lucifer!" You said.

"It'll be worth it once I see Hanako-San!" He said.

"But what makes you think that she'll be in the bathroom at this school?" You asked.

"A lot of people tested it in almost any girl's bathroom! It won't be any different here!" Said Levi.

You and him entered the girl's bathroom and you both walked to the third stall. "Okay," said Levi, "I'll knock on the door and ask if she's in there. Then we'll see if she is!"

"Won't she kill you if you open the door?" You asked, "Or get dragged to the nether world?"

"(Y/n), the Devildom is the nether world. If anything, I might wind up in a place not too far from RAD." Said Levi.

You nodded in agreement. "Just be careful." You said.

You grabbed his hand. "H-hey, why are you-?!"

"So I can get you out in case she tries to kill you or pulls you somewhere else." You said cutting him off.

Levi sighed and smiled. "If you say so." He said, "Okay, here I go."

Levi knocked on the door and said, "Hanako-San, are you in there?"

You held Levi's hand tighter and he began to open the stall door. There was a moment of silence, but a voice said, "Yes. I am."

You gasped, "It's her!"

Holding Levi's hand tighter, Levi began to open the stall door. From inside, a bloody hand grabbed Levi's wrist! "Whoooaaaa!" Gasped Levi, "Hanako-San got me!"

"Levi!" You screamed.

You and Hanako-San tugged on his arms, trying to retrieve Levi. "Hang on....Levi!" You grunted, "I won't let her take you from me!"

Hanako-San kept pulling harder, but Levi's hand slipped out of yours! "(Y/n)!" Cried Levi.

"Levi!" You cried.

Hanako-San pulled him into the toilet, and soon, they were both gone. You looked in, and gasped, "No no no no no no!"

Where could have she taken him?! They couldn't have gone far since technically, you went to school in the nether world. You tried calling him, but he wouldn't pick up. You ran out of the bathroom, now in search of your friend.

[Time skip]

You had no idea where to go or where to find him, and it soon felt hopeless. You tried calling him every five minutes, but he didn't respond. "What should I do?" You thought.

That was until a buzz came from your D.D.D. It was from Levi!

Levi: Summon Hanako-San and you'll find me. We'll go home from there.
You: But where are you?!
-End-

He didn't respond. So you have to summon Hanako-San for yourself?

[Back at RAD]

You returned to the restroom where you witnessed Levi getting dragged into. You put your D.D.D in your pocket and knocked on the door. "Hanako-San, are you in there?" You asked.

"Yes, I am." Hanako-San answered.

"I'm coming for you Levi, hang tight." You thought.

You opened the door, only for her to grab your wrist! "Ahhh!" You screamed.

She dragged you into the toilet, not knowing where you'll go.

[Five minutes later]

"...(.../n)...!"

"(Y/n)!"

You opened your eyes, only to see a blurry face. You looked closely, only to see it was Levi. "Levi, are you okay?" You asked.

"You really care about me? You're an angel (y/n)!" He said happily.

You sat up and said, "Where are we?"

"I think we're still in the Devildom." He said.

Getting a better look, it appeared you were both in an alley. "This looks like the alley behind the Fall." You said.

"It is?" Asked Levi.

You stood up and said, "No doubt about it. I thought Hanako-San killed her victims as she dragged them to the nether world?"

"I think she figured out I was a demon and decided not to." Said Levi.

"So why didn't she kill me?" You asked.

"Maybe since you go to a demon school, she must have mistook you for a demon." He said.

"Weird, she would have sensed that." You said.

"She did die young, so maybe she doesn't quite know humans from demons." He said.

"But she died human." You said, "Um, you know what? Forget it. This conversation is giving me a headache. Let's just go home. We both know the way from here."

You and Levi fled the alley and went back to the House of Lamentation. Hopefully this was going to be the end of Levi's curiosity about bathroom spirits.

[A/n: Part two is currently in progress!]