Wrath Hits (Lesson 9-8(?) Rewritten)

[A/n: So you know that moment in lesson 9 where Satan tried to kill you for not making a pact with him? Well, this is what would happen if Lucifer didn't interrupt. Also correct me if I didn't put the right chapter.]

"Listen human, if you dare say that you won't make a pact with me, you'll pay for it with your-!"

Out of fear, you pushed Satan to the ground! "Stay back!" You spat out.

But it was in that moment, you f**ked up. "So you want it that way, do you human?!" Shouted Satan angrily.

You grabbed a random book and threw it in Satan's direction. Satan pushed it out of the way before it hit his face. You made a run for the door, but he grabbed your wrist and pulled you forcefully back into his direction, crashing into his bed. You grabbed another book and stood on top of his bed, throwing the book at him. "It's going to take more than books to the face to stop me!" Yelled Satan.

He started throwing books at you, but you managed to grab some and throw them back at him. You and him kept throwing books at each other, the books seeming to get bigger and bigger. Satan switched to his demon form and holding a book, he casted a spell on the book! "This will show you what you get for testing the avatar of wrath!" Shouted Satan furiously.

But in that moment, Lucifer came into the room shouting, "Enough Satan!"

But it was too late. The book with the spell put on it rocketed straight into you, causing you to crash into the window! The glass shattered against your back and you plummeted out the window screaming. You crashed into the solid ground, knocking you out instantly. The spell Satan put on the book must have made the book stronger than it normally is throwing wise. And it was already a gigantic book to begin with!

[Time skip]

You woke up in your room, and your bones were aching. "Ugh, what happened?" You groaned.

Next to your bed were the bros you made pacts with (Mammon, Levi, Asmo and Beel). "Ya fell out of the window in Satan's room." Said Mammon.

"I fell?" You asked.

"Apparently, Satan put a spell on the book to make the book have a stronger throw force." Said Levi.

"I saw you fall out of the sky, but I didn't catch you in time." Said Beel, "I'm sorry."

"Oh, look at what Satan did to you!" Said Asmo, "He bruised your skin and your bones are sprained!"

"Satan, what happened to him?" You asked.

"He's under house arrest for attacking you." Said Levi, "Lucifer put a seal on his door and window so he won't get out."

"Maybe I should have made a pact with him." You said, "I know it would have bothered Lucifer, but I wouldn't be in this condition if I did."

"You did the right thing." Said Beel, "Maybe then he'll reflect on his actions."

You sighed. "Thanks for looking out for me you guys." You said.

They all hugged you, but you endured the pain from the hugging.

[A/n: At this point, I don't know what to put. I'm not messing with the storyline any further. Hope you enjoyed!]