Chapter 13

A.N: hey everyone. im in the library right now:) with my lovely cousin. her names ally and she is the best!! ahh:) ok im done now. anywho. my dad walked in while i was typing and it had swear words in it so he got really mad. so i wont be typing at home for awile. but no worrys i will try my best. thanks!!

oh and i would also like to thank a very special person who has helped me a great deal and that is bettyboo125bo. thank you sooo much for all your advise on my story and helping me clear things up a bit. thanks!!!!!

allright down to business.

*******************************************************************

Josh's p.o.v:

(day after the party and the kiss)

i cant beleive i just did that. i sighed and rubbed my head as i sat on my bed.

i was completely furious at Iesha. i dont know why she even thought i would like her like that. she practically through herself at me and quite frankly it was revolting. i shuddered at the thought then my face turned to sorrow as i remebered what Anna Bells face looked like. How could i be so stupid. i have to clear things up ...soon.

i sighed and got up as the doorbell rang.

hmm...who's here? i didnt invite anyone. must be one of they guys friends.

i walked downsatirs and opened the door to see a very excited Payton.

she grinned and jumped on me as she came through the door.

"Josh!!!!! i havent seen you in forever!!"

i chuckled and set her down as she ruffled my hair.

Payton is Anna Bells best friend. they have been buddies since they were like born.

i looked past Payton to see her boyfriend standing in the doorway. he nodded towards me and gave me a slight smile.

i nodded back and he walked towards me puttin out his hand we did the little hand slap thing and he spoke.

"sup man."

i nodded back. "yakno, the usual."

Payton rolled her eyes and turned back towards m.e.

"where is Anna Bell? we came over to surprise her but she didnt answer the door sand her cars gone."

i grimaced at the thought of Anna Bell, i was so stupid.

"i dont know either."

she gave me a sideways look. "i swear to god if i find out you hurt her....ur ass will be on the floor in less than three minutes buddy."

he shrugged his shoulders and looked away.

Paytons p.o.v:

Ah hell no. i lunged at him and tackled him to the ground.

"speak lover boy!"

i yelled as i grabbed his shirt and lifted his head up, glareing into his eyes.

he sighed and spoke back quietly "me and Anna Bell got back together and iesha deceides to kiss me, which might i add was really gross. and Anna Bell walked in. i was a complete iddiot. im so soryy for what i did and i wish it never happened. i love her Payton."

i sighed and smacked his head  slightly before rolling off of him.

"im not the one you should be apologizing to right now, allthough im muhc cuter, Anna Bell is the one you need to see."

he spoke back sadly "she hates me."

i rolled    my eyes "of course she doesnt. sill goose. oh by the way, can me and Victor spend the night here, we just flew in about two hours ago and planne don staying with Anna Bell but she isnt here."