Chapter 14

A.N: hey people. Sorry its been awile. But I finally had time where my parents r gone! Free to do whatever I want. Sad thing is they will be back in an hour. So hope you enjoy this chapter..and yea..

Love u!

*******************************************************************************

Josh's p.o.v:

"I have been replaying what I planned on saying to you since you left that night..but now that I'm here..i seem to have forgotten. So I'm going to say exactly the way I feel. I love you Anna Bell...you're the mother of my daughter, and the only one for me. What happened with Iesha means absolutely nothing to me. She kissed me and you came in. I didn't like it one bit. I was completely stupid not to wait at the party for you..and I am sorry."

I paused for a second and looked at her.

She was looking out the window not saying anything. Though I could see tears starting to form.

"how can I trust you Josh, you never once have given me a reason to believe you. You cheated on me When I was pregnant with Jayla, and you cheat on me again. I don't know what to think Josh. I love you...but I have shed too many tears for you. I'm sorry."

Oh no..what have I done.

Anna Bells p.o.v:

I walked through the front door of my empty house with Jayla in my arms. I sighed as I set her down and started unpacking and putting things away.

After we had talked in the car, Josh took me back to my moms house where I packed up my stuff and fell asleep on the couch with Jayla sleeping next to me. I left in the morning and now I'm wondering what the hell I should do.

I shrugged off the feeling of sadness as I dialed my dads number.

"hello?"

"hey daddy, how you doing?"

"oh hey sweat pea, we are doing fine. How are you?"

"I am doing good. Jayla misses you two greatly, as do I. but I was wondering if you could wire some money to my account."

"Sure baby, how much. And what do you plan on doing with it?"

"well, me and Jayla are going on a vacation." I said with a smile.

_____________________________

I sighed deeply but reassuringly as I opened the door to the boys house.

I noticed the guys' voices coming from the kitchen. I walked in slowly and made sure to not look at Josh.

"Hey guys.."

I said softly as they all turned to look at  me. I was imidietly engulfed in a huge hug coming from Jake and the other two boys.

"we have missed you some much bells."

Jake said as he leaned back to look at me.

"you to kid."

I said as I smiled at him. James and Justin smiled at me before sitting back down.

"well I have some news....me and Jayla are leaving."

Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to me, shocked expressions on there faces.

An eerie silence filled the room and I shifted uncomfortably and looked at the ground.

Josh suddenly spoke and I nearly jumped at the sound of his voice.

"how long."

He said a little strongly.

"a year..maybe two." I said a little unsure.

"why?" he asked.

"I need time Josh."  Was all I said before starting to turn away from them.

"wait!"

I turned back around to see everyone looking at James.

He opened a drawer and pulled out one of those bit vanilla envelopes.

He handed it to me before pulling me into a big hug.

"love you sis." Was all he said before walking up to his room with his head down.

The next to come was Justin. He gave me a half hearted smile and hugged me tight. "I'm gonna miss you. Give Jay-Bit  a hug and kiss for me will ya."

I nodded my head as the tears started to form.

Jake approached me and kissed my forehead. "Take care of yourself kiddo."

Was all he said before turning towards downstairs.

I wiped my eyes and finally looked at Josh.

He was staring at me with a sad expression.

I walked up to him briskly and kissed him. he immidietly wrapped his arms around my waist and deepend the kiss.

I pulled back and looked at his face.

"I love you." I said before I kissed his cheek and walked out of the kitchen.

****************************************************************

Authors note:

Comment

Vote

Comment

Vote

Comment

Vote

ORANGE! Ahaha a tad bit hyper. Allrighty. Hope you all liked it.

Gotta run. Love u!

-lilc4life