Chapter 7

A.N:

Yo peeps!! Hahah I hope all your guy's day was good!:) mine was Verrryy good if you know what I mean. Hahah I'm totally kidding. But seriously. Lol hope you guys like this chapter. I thought it was pretty good. Anyways, comment if you like it. I have some good ideas on whats going to happen next but if I don't get atleast  5 comments, I'll stop writing. Your choice. I don't want to be the buzz kill but I'm starting to think its not a good story cuz no ones commenting or voting...

*****************************************************

Anna Bells p.o.v:

When I woke up I was in an old abandoned house. Creepy. Then I remembered why my hands were tied behind my back and what I was doing there.

I shivered as I felt someone breathe on my neck.

"Well well, look who woke up and is ready for more fun."

I spit in his face and he slapped me across the face. Hard. I laughed at how his strength didn't have any effect on me. When you deal with that shit for a year, you get used to the simple stuff.

Apparently he didn't like my laugh so he punched me in the gut. How rude. I mean is it like illegal to laugh in this state? Hmm...I'm going to have to look into that. I could be wrong.

After the 6th punch he got mad and grabbed a knife.

I sighed and spoke in a bored tone "go ahead hurry up." I said as I lifted my shirt up with my teeth. He grinned and sliced my stomach, carving his name in it. It hurt like hell but no tears left my eyes.

He noticed and did something I didn't expect him to.

He took the knife and stabbed it in my leg. I screamed in pain and dropped to the floor.

The whole time he was slicing my stomach I had been untying the ropes holding my wrist together.

They were now free so I pulled the knife out of my leg cringing from the unbearable pain, and cut his leg. I then got up as fast as I could and headed towards the door, a little slow due to the now bloody hole in my leg.

I stumbled outside and realized where I was.

About two blocks from the park.

I was scared shitless but kept running as I heard him behind me.

 I reached my car and fumbled with the handle.

I felt him come up behind me and I yelled in pain as he kicked the leg he had stabbed. I turned around and jammed the knife into his stomach.

He looked at it and pulled it out. Looking at the blood on it.

But by that time I was already in the car and driving away.

I drove as fast as I could to Josh's.

I got out of the car, every step I cried out in pain. My leg felt like it was on fire.

I got to the door and slammed it open and when I did I fell to the floor.

The last thing I saw was Josh leaned down and pick me up in his arms

Josh's p.o.v:

I couldn't get the image out of my head. Anna Bell lying there bleeding. I picked her up and yelled to the boys loudly. Jake came running down first. "Take her to the car we have to get her to a hospital." He took her from me and carried her to the car.

 I sprinted up the stair and grabbed a thick blanket and picked Jayla up in it. I carried her downstairs and laid her in my lap as we drove to the hospital.

When we got there they took Anna Bell immediately. I sat down in the waiting room with Jayla in my arms.

God I hope Anna Bells ok. I don't know what would do without her.

I sighed and looked down as Jayla started to wake up.

"wosh? Were a we?" she said as she looked around.

I smiled and spoke softly. "Where in a waiting room. Go back to sleep princess."

She shook her head at me "no, I want orange juice."

I gave her a stern look and she corrected herself "pweez??"

I smiled and picked her up and walked over to the vending machine and bought an orange juice. She drank some of it slowly and gave it back to me to put the lid back on.

She then snuggled back in my arms and fell asleep again.

The door to Anna Bells room opened and all the guys jumped up. I got up slowly and they moved out of the way so I could talk to the doc.

"How is she?"

"She will be ok, we bandaged her leg up and the slices on her stomach were minor but still needed stitches.

I was mad at myself. Why didn't I stop her from leaving! As I thought about it, where was Blake?

I opened the door to her room and saw that she was awake and sitting up.

"Hey blue bells."

I said softly as I came closer.

She looked up and smiled brightly at me and smiled even bigger when she saw Jayla.

I laid Jay bit down next to her and she put her arm around her little body.

I brushed the hair out of her closed eyes and looked at Anna Bell. She smiled at me and mouthed "thank you."

I nodded and turned towards the door as it opened.

Blake was standing in the frame as he looked at us. He looked from me to Anna Bell, and finally to Jayla. He had a puzzled look on his face till he put the pieces together.

He looked at me and I nodded.

He nodded back and walked outside.

I looked at Blue Bells and kissed her forehead "ill be back."

I walked out to the waiting room and stood in front of Blake, "we need to talk."

He nodded and we walked a little ways from the guys and I spoke.

"Ok, so I'm guessing you figured out that Jayla is me and Anna Bells child. When we were 11, we started going out, we knew what we were doing, but didn't know exactly what the consequences were and how badly they would affect us. After we had sex, she turned up pregnant. Someone suggested abortion but Anna Bell wouldn't listen, she wanted to keep it. So we continued on with school but when she started to show she went to live with her mom till she gave birth. After Jayla was born, we told everyone it was her sister so she wouldn't get crap for it. But when Jayla turns 5, we are going to tell her the truth."

He looked at me and had a look on his face that I read as he finally understood. The pieces to the puzzle were finally placed.

"All right man, sorry for trying to steal yo girl."

I laughed and shook my head "Na man, we aint dating right Na, just friends, but I wish it were more."

He nodded and smiled "it will."

I smiled back and walked back to her room to sit beside her bed. Both of them were asleep. So I crawled up on her other side and wrapped my arm around both of them and soon fell asleep.

 *************************************************

A.N:

comment if you want this story to continue.