Chapter 5

A.n: yo what up people!! Hahah sorry if there are any grammer mistakes, ive been hella busy for the last week. And im falling asleep on my laptop as I type. Hah its been a long weekend and im surprisingly happy to be back to school tomorrow. I miss my friends:( anyways..hope your lives are spectacular and enjoy!:)

(*****************************************************************)

Josh's p.o.v:

By the time Jayla and I got back downstairs, Blake had already left. I don't know what it is about him that has changed, but he just isn't the same as he was last time he visited.

I shrugged it off and set her down in her chair. She smiled happily as I handed her apple sauce, a spoon, and Pear slices. They were her favorite and she was smiling like crazy in between bites. I laughed and packed her lunch with a half of peanut butter and jelly sandwich, a cheese stick and gold fish.

When we were done the guys wandered down James and Justin were both wearing baggy sweats and their hair wasn't brushed. And Jake looked laid back in a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt. Jeez, they look like they didn't sleep very well.

I laughed at Justin who didn't even have a shirt on.

"you going to school like that bro?"

He looked down and shrugged. "I guess so, I am not walking up those stair again."

I laughed and threw him a T shirt that was hanging on the edge of the couch. He caught it, barely, but he caught it.

I cleaned up Jayla's mess and handed her to Jake while I ran upstairs and grabbed my bag.

I reached up and caught the keys Justin threw at me and grabbed ipod and phone on the way out the door.

Justin and I pulled up to the High school after dropping off everyone else and guess who comes skittering over in her 85" heels squeeking like an idiot. Yep...blonde bitch. Haha ver since I heard Blue Bells call her that, I always do. It cracks me up and sometimes I laughed out loud, similar to what im doing now.

That explains why Justin's looking at me like I'm a retard. Yep. Im going insane. Oh well.

I got out and sighed. I pretended to look happy as she approached me swinging her hips. Although she was swinging a little to hard and it looked painfull. Not to mention it looked like she was going to throw her hip out of place. I would pay to see that.

She walked up close to me and started kissing my neck. What a whore. Oh well. Her dad is paying me 100 bucks a day to date her. Its sickening but whatever. When I get bored than I'll break up with her and find someone I actually care about.

I got annoyed with her kissing me and lead her inside to the building to her class. I left her there with a put on her lips and headed to my first class.

Blue Bells was already there, sitting with \Blake and was laughing at something he said.

I looked down and started walking to my own seat when I saw someone walk up to me. I looked up and Blue Bells was in front of me smiling "Josh! How is Jalya?"

She asked while hugging me tightly.

I hugged her back and spoke threw my smile "she's fine Blue Bells. Don't worry, she had a good sleep and ate all her breakfast." When I said she had a good sleep I gave Blake a glare.

She noticed and asked "What's wrong? What's with you?"

I looked at her and shrugged "nothing."

She looked at me one last time but let it go. She smiled at me and sat down.

And That's how it went for the rest of the day. Small talk here and there but mostly quiet.

Were drifting.

Anna Bells p.o.v:

When I saw Josh come into the classroom,  I couldn't help but run up to him and give him a hug. For some reason it feels like we barely talk anymore. We were so close awile back, like closer than anyone else I knew.  But recently we haven't been talking as much. Weird.

After school I txted Josh to let him know I would be picking Jayla up from daycare and I would meet the guys at their house.

I stepped out of my car in front of the daycare house and smiled as Jayla came running out. I dropped down to one knee and opened my arms out. Her little brown curls bouncing as she ran and her deep brown eyes sparkling as she spotted me.

I picked her up in a bear hug. God I missed her. I held her in my arms and brought her to the car.

"Hey baby girl. Did you miss me?"

She nodded her head smiled as I kissed her cheek.

We drove to our house and walked up the porch steps, and entered the door. I turned to the right while holding Jayla and froze.

What the hell is he doing here. He looked at me and then Jayla in my arms and smirked.

"what are you doing here. Get out of my house before I call the cops." I said in a threatening voice.

He seemed to notice my anger and smirked bigger. I opened the door and ran as fast as I could to Joshes house. I opened the door and slammed it shut behind us. I then ran up to Jaylas room and locked it to.

My breathing was rapped and it didn't slow down till I heard Josh nocking on the door asking if we were all ok.

I opened it and ran into his arms. He wrapped them around me and Jayla as I cried in his shoulder.

"Hes back josh, Luke is back." I said between sobs.

He only hugged us tighter as I cried.

A.N: sorry for any spelling mistakes. Don't have time to fix them. Hope you liked it. Comment!! sorry its really short. ill do better next time!