Chapter 2

Anna Bells p.o.v:

I was sitting in homeroom behind Iesha when the teach told us to be quiet. I didnt bother looking up, knowing it wouldnt be that important and continued doodleing on my notebook.

When i felt a pair of eyes on me, i looked up and gasped at the sight i saw. He was...he was...ugly as hell!!! i mean completely disgusting!! i dont mean to sound like a stuck up bitch but if you saw this kid, you would cower in fear that the society had caught a severe disease i mean commmmon. I glanced at his to short jeans that showed his socks, HA-UUGE glasses, and his books had something on them that smelled like..like..i dont even want to know. I grimaced when he sneezed into his hand and wiped it on his pants. Oh my god.

"ca-..can i sit there?" he asked while pointing his bacteria filled finger to the seat next to mine. I put my head in my hands and sighed. "whatever." i said. Why me?!?! Seriously!!

I kept my head down when i heard yet another person approach my desk. Now what! I didnt dare look up to see who it was, but when a deep voice spoke i slowly looked up to see who's it belonged to.

He was the most god like guy i have ever seen. you know in movies where the hot guy is outlined in stars and an illuminating light? Yea that was happening right now.

He turned towards bacteria-filled-boy and spoke "um, would you mind moving please."

Bacteria-filled-boy just glared at him and spoke "no!! i just switched classes and the teacher told me i could sit here if i wanted.

I glanced at the hottie standing next to me and gave a nervous smile, he noticed and gave me a reasuring one.

"Thats great and all, but im new here and my family is very well known in this school and i could have you switch back....now between you and me...i dont think that will be neccesary.. now will it. I was told to sit wherever the hell i wanted and i do beleive that where you are sitting is where i wanna be"

Baxteria-filled-boy got up quickly and moved to a different seat. kudos to the new hottie!! I mean new kid:)

I blushed and looked down when he sat down next to me and pulled my chair over closer to him so that my leg was practically touching his.

I laughed and looked at his face studying his features.

He was about 6'2", nice build, tall, stop arms and shoulders, and 20 bucks says he has an 8 pack. His brown skater boy hair was a little shaken but in a cute sexy way and his deep blue eyes went well with his tan skin.

I realized i had been staring at him, when he smirked at me and said "you missed a spot." and pulled up his T-shirt to show his very defined Abs. OH YEA...DEFFINETLY an 8 pack. i laughed and hit his arm softly "shut up." i said as i smiled at him.

He smiled back and spoke again. "It's ok, while you noticably checking me out, i happen to be doing the same to you. and might i saw you have very beautiful eyes." i smiled and spoke back "why thank you. hah my name is Anna Bell, only my friends call me Blue Bells, so you can call me Anna Bell." i smirked at him and his smiled vanished when he prosessed what i had said. I smiled and he shook his head and grinned when he knew i was kidding.

"Well BLUE BELLS my name is Blake, but my friends call me Blaze. dont ask why, cuz i dont know."

I smiled..Blake..."I like that name."

H smiled back and then the bell rang. Great.

He grabbed my phone out of my pocket and put his number in. Then he kissed my cheek and said "text me." i smiled and nodded my head.

Oh my effing god. Did all that really just happen?? i couldnt help but grin the whol time while packing up my bag. Then i heard a voice behind me.

"Blue Bells was getting freaky with the new kid!!"

I turned to see who it was and rolled my eyes when they landed on Jake. He came over to me laughing.

"but seriously bells, dont go having sex with my cousin while your at my house k?"

What a retard.....wait WHAT?!?! cousin!! oh shit. I turned to him completly shocked "You guys are cousins??"

He laughed "you didnt know that? yea hes staying with us."

i blinked a couple of times. Processing all of this.

"Then why didnt he come over this morning, and how did he get to school, you all rode with me."

"hey rode his motercycle, and the reason he didnt come over to your house with us is because he wanted to get to school earlier so he could get to know the place."

I understood now. Got it. And he rides a motercycle? Thats hot.

I nodded and grabbed my bag, heading to my next class.