Chapter 6

A.N: hey guys. It was a wonderful day today! Hung out with my bestie ritab7. If you haven't read her story yet it's called: a glimpse between the lines. And she is an AMAHZING writer, so you guys should check out her story! Anyways. Hope you like this chapter it's very...hmm how would I put this....revealing :)...hahaha enjoy!!

Anna Bells p.o.v:

I was sitting on the couch at Josh's house, Jayla in my lap, and josh's arm around me trying to calm me down.

Why did he have to show u? Couldn't he just leave me alone? I sighed deeply as the rest of the guys came in. They had gone over to my house to see if he is still there.

Then Blake came in looking extremely confused and when he saw me sitting with josh's arm around me, he looked down. "So could someone explain to me what the hell is going on please."

He said while he looked back up at me.

I looked at Josh and he nodded indicating that it was ok to tell him

I took a deep breath and started.

"The guy that was just at my house, Luke, he dated my mom shortly after my parents got divorced. My mom had been going through a hard time, and he was a drunk. When she was at work..." I paused to breath in deeply trying to find my voice. "When she was at work, he would beat me."

 I could feel my voice falter and I controlled it again. "After about a year of that every day, my mom finally figured it out and he got sent to jail. I think he did it because I was little at the time and couldn't defend myself. And...when he saw Jayla in my hands he had the same look he used to."

I started crying at the thought of him hurting her like her did me.

Josh hugged me tighter and said "I won't let him hurt her. I promise." I looked up to him, nodding, I knew he would.

Blake was back to looking at the ground. I feel bad for not wanting to have his arms around me, but I just feel the safest with Josh.

I lifted the sleeping Jayla off my lap and carried her upstairs. I laid her in bed and pulled the covers over her little body.

I sat down next to her bed and watched her. Her eyelids fluttering now and then, probably a dream. I smiled at the thought of her having a good dream, one where everything is peaceful.

I turned towards the door to see Josh. He was looking at Jayla with a warm look and I couldn't help but smile. He looked at me and spoke.

"The guys went to see a movie. I told them to go ahead without you; cuz I figured you wouldn't want to leave Jayla."

I nodded and stood up and gave him a hug "thank you for everything Josh, you always seem to make me feel safe."

He wrapped one arm around my waist and with the other one; he lifted my chin up to look into my eyes.

Our faces inched towards each other and I breathed in his minty breath.

As our lips touched it was like everything was right. I got a tingle in my stomach and sparks on my skin. I didn't feel this when I kissed Blake.

Wait...Blake. Oh no. I pulled away and looked at him. His deep blue eyes looked at me with warmth and I'm  pretty sure mine looked the same. All thoughts of Blake disappeared as Josh's lips found mine again.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he held me against the wall.

The kiss deepened and he started kissing my neck as he carried me to his room.

He set me on his bed and took his shirt off. I marveled at his sculpted abs and it made me shiver.

He noticed and slid my shirt off slowly as well. I blushed as his gaze followed.

He came towards me till he was lying on top of me and started kissing my neck again. I put my hands around his neck and brought his lips back to mine. He reached around to unclasp my bra when the door opened up.

I quickly looked over to see who it was.

As he saw us he blinked in shock a couple of times and then closed the door and left.

I looked at Josh wide eyed and he looked at me with the same expression.

"Oh my god! They weren't supposed to be home for like 2 hours!!" said while putting my shirt on and running out the door. Leaving a very confused Josh.

 I ran down the stairs to find the guys standing in the kitchen with frozen yogurt.

"Where is he?"

I asked frantically looking around the room.

"He drove down to the park. He said he would be back later."

I grabbed my keys and jumped in my car.

I pulled drove down the road at 70 miles per hour and pulled up to the familiar park in less than 3 minutes.

I saw a figure standing by the pond and as I approached it I started to speak. "Blake, I am so sorry...I-.."

My voice cut off as the figure turned around and I saw the persons face.

Oh god. No. Please no.

He came towards me and when I could feel his breath on my face. I shook with fear as Luke touched my skin.

I started to scream as he said four words.

"Long time no see."

he put his hand over my mouth to soften my ear peircing screams.

Blakes p.o.v:

The image kept playing over in my head.

the guys and i decided to skip the movie and bring Blue Bells back some frozen yogurt.

So after we stopped at the little shop in town, we headed back early.

No body was in the living room so i figured they would be in the den, probably watching a movie. but i checked there to.

I heard moving upstairs so i followed the noise to Josh's room. i opened the door and was completely shocked at what I saw. Josh was laying on top of a half naked Anna Bell and he was kidding her neck. She turned to look at me with shock but it turned to guilt as she saw  my face.

I closed the door calmly and went downstairs. i told the guys i was going to the park but i was really going somewhere else.

I pulled up to her house and got out. i had texted her ahead of time and she was waiting by the door.

 I smirked at her appearence and let her lead me upstairs to her room.

Jessica. The slut from my first day, the bruinet one with the huge tits.

yea...her. I was only doing it out of anger.

If Anna Bell wanted to fool around with Josh, Let her. Ive got better things to do.

And with those last thoughts i pulled her shirt off and started my forgetting.

A.n:

Hope you all liked it. Don't forget to read my other story "Tell it to me Straight" and comment people!! Urg. Still no comments and im really disappointed. sorry if its short.