Chapter 8

A.N: hey everyone. So I will not be continuing this story.......JUST KIDDING!!!!!!! Ha-ha scared ya huh? Lol ha-ha. Sorry about that, I'm looking a little scary right now. My hair is all knotted and in a bun. And I have like dark circles under my eyes but I am going to stay up another hour or so and upload.

I just wanted to give a special shout out to zoe-maree. You made me so happy when I saw your comment. I know I probably sound desperate but I don't care :) I was dancing around my room....a little embarrassing but hey? It works. Anyways thnx for commenting.....you rock!! Heehee.

Now...back to business.

(**********************************************************)

Anna Bells p.o.v:

I woke up under the nice soft covers on my bed feeling completely in bliss. Till I moved my leg.

Holy hell that hurts, mental note to self, don't move body. Oh great, way to go Anna your talking to yourself in your head. Pretty soon it will be out loud and then they will send you away. Good god they should have done it already.

"Talking to yourself in your head again there bells?"

See...it's totally obvious.

I turned my head towards the door and looked at the speaker.

James was standing in the doorway looking amused. I always enjoyed the small times I got to hang out with James. He's quiet and sweet and when you really get to know him, he's a real help with any of your problems.

This is a surprise because he is the youngest of the guys. He's 13, but boy does he know how to talk.

I smiled up at him as he came in and sat on the end of my bed, care full not to bump or move my leg in the process.

e then laid down resting his hands behind his head and stretched out.

"So bells, how's the leg there trooper?"

I laughed "It's ok."

"Good, were going to need you I battle shortly."

I laughed and settled in my covers.

"So I've been thinking, and would it kill you to get back together with Josh?"

I sighed deeply "I dunno James, he hurt me before and I don't know if I can go through with that again."

"Give him a chance; he's changed since he was 14. Plus, he would stop having to pretend to date blonde bitch."

I gasped "they weren't actually dating??"

He laughed "Of course not, her dad paid him silly."

Oh my god it was all a set up. And here I was getting all jealous....Wait...no I wasn't. I wasn't jealous at all. Why would I be jealous?

Oh that's right, I still care about him. He's the father of my daughter. I will always love him.

I sighed "How is it, every time I talk to you, you find a way for me to bring out something from the past that helps with the present, things I didn't see or realize before?"

He laughed "well I like to think it's my amazing hair and good looks but you can think what you want."

We both laughed and he slid off my bed. "Give him another chance Bells, he loves you."

I nodded and he smiled as he walked out the door. Gotta love that kid.

I rested my head back on my pillow and soon fell asleep.

Blake's p.o.v:

"So let me get this straight, you're after Josh, and I'm after Anna Bell. I know a secret that will demolish their chances of being together. Now if we set it up right, we can make it look like josh is the one who told the secret. That way when he gets blamed and everything is on him, he will want someone to talk with and you will be there for him. After talking, he will realize how much of a good person you are and ask you out. Meanwhile, Anna Bell will be heartbroken and I will be her shoulder to cry on." I said, speaking into the phone.

"Do you think that will work?"

"Definitely."

"All right sounds good, when do we start?"

"Soon, I got to go. Bye."

I hung up the phone as Jake came in. "Hey man, how's she doing."

"From what James has said, she's doing pretty well. Who were you on the phone with?"

I shrugged, "oh just an old friend, nothing to worry about."

He gave me a look like he knew more but didn't say anything "All right, well she's sleeping so you can see her later."

I nodded and lay down as he left my room.

Josh, you are so going to get it. Anna Bell is mine and no one else's.

************************************888

A.N: OH MY GOD. This is hella short. I'm so disappointed in myself but I can't type anymore :( I'm not even supposed to be up I have to get up at 5:15 and go skiing. Ahhh! Lol sorry it's incredibly short; I will do better next time I promise.

Comment!! Who do you think the mystery girl is? Any guesses??? Comment!!