Chapter 4

A.N: Hey guys. Hope you like this chapter, I know I kind of sped things up with the whole Anna Bell and Blake getting together, but I dunno, that's just what I wanted at the time. I needed them to get together so I could focus on the main part in the story. You know what I mean?? Anyways, comment yadda yadda yadda. Enjoy:

****************************************************

Anna Bells p.o.v:

 I drove steadily through my mom's part of town and was surprisingly not nervous. Anyone else would be, but to me, it was home. I pulled up to her very small driveway and turned off the car.

My mom's house is surrounded by trees and there is a lake nearby witch I love to go to when we get in arguments. It helps me think.

I pulled my bag out of the car as I got out, and put the envelope of money in my sweatshirt pocket. I usually give my paycheck to my mom. It's not like I need it. It's about $200 a month. It's not much but I do whatever I can to help her.

I walked to the porch and opened it. I smiled as I saw her sitting on the couch reading a book.

"Hey momma, how are you."

She smiled when she saw me. "I'm good! How are you! It feels like forever! Two weeks is way too long."

I sighed and hugged her "I know momma, dad and Lori are on a business trip and I ju8st couldn't bear leaving Jayla."

She smiled warmly at me as we headed to the kitchen. She started putting spaghetti on to boil and replied "you like calling her your own huh?"

I pulled out the can of sauce and put it in a pan and smiled "yea, I love it!"

She laughed and continued making dinner. I went and set my stuff in the living room and turned on the small box TV.

Soon, she came out with my plate of food. Yes...MY plate. She only has two plates, two cups, and two sets of silver wear. Cuz I'm the only company she allows at her small house. After dinner was done she said goodnight to me and we hugged for a bit. I leave for school earlier than she wakes up for work. She always offers to wake up early to say goodbye but I turn it down every time. She types all day and is usually tired and stressed. She needs her sleep.

I got my pajamas on and grabbed my old ratty blanket and to-flat pillow and lay down on the hard couch. I soon drifted to sleep with the smell of dirt and the blowing of the wind in the air.

Blake's p.o.v:

I can't stop thinking about her. The feeling of her lips on mine is like nothing I have felt before. It was sweet but hot at the same time.

 I was torn between taking her upstairs, and having my way with her right then and there. But I had to control myself. I just met her today for freaking sake!!!! Ugh. I need to hang with the guys before I go crazy.

I walked downstairs and saw them in the kitchen. When I walked in they all turned to me and got quiet.

Josh was the one to speak first. "Don't you dare hurt her?" He said in a threatening voice.

I was surprised. Damn...where the hell did his hostility come from? I recovered from my shock and spoke back "chill dude, I would never hurt her." He gave me one last look and nodded quickly. "All right, you better not." Was all he said before grabbing an apple and heading to his room and turning up his music really loud. Protective much? I shrugged it off and went to the den to play video games with the rest of my cousins. Anna Bell on my mind the whole time.

Jake's p.o.v: I don't know why I suddenly got mad when Anna Bell came downstairs all flustered. I knew they had kissed. I can read her like a book.

I guess it was a brother thing. I thought of Anna Bell as my little sister, that's it. I sighed and turned my music up and lay on my bed. I soon fell asleep.

"Cuz I'm your sister. And always for ya. And uh, don't know wat id ever do without you from the beginning to the end. You've always been here by my side so I'll call you my best friend. Through the good times and the bad was weather I lose or if I win, I know one thing that never changes and that's you as my best friend."

My cell phone rang, indicating I had a text message. It was best friend by some chic. Blue Bells recorded it and set it as the tone to ring if she called or texted me.

I smiled and reached for my phone.

Wake up sleepy. I know your still sleeping. So I'm your alarm!:) I'm leaving now; I should be in school by the time it starts if traffic isn't bad. Go shower and dress, I will see you soon kid.

-BB

I laughed and got up. I went to Jayla's room first since no one else seemed to be up. But when I opened the door anger came over me.

Blake was sitting by her bed. She was sleeping and he had fallen asleep in the chair beside her bed.

He woke when I opened the door. He turned to me surprised but his shocked face went away when he saw my angered one.

"I suggest you go get ready for school. You wouldn't want to be late." I said through clenched teeth.

He stood up quickly and left. I breathed in and out till I was calm and walked over to Jayla. I smiled and looked at her sweet face. I brushed the dark brown hair out of her eyes and gently picked her up. She snuggled into me and spoke quietly "hi daddy." I smiled at what she called me.

When Jayla was born, her Parents had to go on a trip shortly after so me and Anna Bell took care of her almost all the time. Along with their Nanny at the time. But Jayla grew up thinking that Blue Bells and I were her parents.

 But as she got older we told her who they really were. Though she still calls us mommy and daddy once in awhile when she' sleepy or really sad.

I grabbed her blanket and brought her downstairs and sat on the couch till the guys woke up.

Jake came down first and smiled at me and Jayla. He knows the most of how much I care about her. I feel like she's mine, though I would never tell Anna Bell.

I smiled back but it faded when Blake appeared behind him. He saw me and left to go to the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and gently woke Jayla. She stirred softly and opened her eyes. She smiled brightly when she saw me and she wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me. I laughed and brought her upstairs to change and get her ready for daycare and me ready for school.

Hey guuuuuyys. Hope you like this chapter. Sorry if its short. Im supposed to get ready to go skiing tomorrow but I wanted to update first. Why do u guys think Josh was so protective or Anna Bell? Do you think it was his brotherly instincts or something else? Question, comment, vote.

Peace out!:)