Chapter 17

Authors Note: sorry bout all the spelling and grammar mistakes, I didn’t have a lot of time.:P comment.

__________________________________________________________________________

Please don’t let me have to sit by him. maybe this is the wrong class. Nope, room 15. Dammit. Please god, let me sit somewhere else.

“why hello, you must be Annabell. Welcome to my class. Why don’t you sit…hm….in the back there, next to Mr. Wilson.”

I shifted my gaze to where she pointed her finger and nearly groaned out loud. Great. Just perfect.

He had this huge smirk on his face that was slowly growing into a grin. I walked to the table and sat down, setting my book back next to my seat, and focused on staring straight ahead.

“hey glasses. Couldn’t resist me huh?”

I laughed “ yea cuz ur sooo errisistable.”

He put his arm around me and whispered in my ear. “I knew you would see it my way.”

I shuffled out of his arms and glared at him. That’s pretty much how the rest of the class went. Him acting like a stuck up pervert and me just about ready to strangle him. so when the bell finally rang I sprang up from my chair and booked it out of there as fast I could.

Finally safe by my locker, I put my coat in there along with most of my books, keeping the book for my next class in my bag. Suddenly I felt the presence of someone else so I turned to my right to see a smileing girl with blonde hair that had bright streaks of blue and pink in it. It was kind of a pixie cut and went along great with her smiling face.

“hi! I haven’t seen you around so you must be the new girl everyones talking about. And boy are you pretty. I guess that’s why Dalton likes you so much.”

Wow. Way to be straight and to the point.

“whos Dalton?”

“only the hottest guy in this school.” She said as she rolled her eyes.

“Mr. Player?”

“who?”

“never mind, whats your name?”

                She gave me a sweet smile  and replied. “I'm Grace, but you can just call me G.”

                I smiled back. I'm beginning to like this girl. “cool, my names Annabell.”

                “awesome, what class do you have next?”

I flipped through my notebook that I had put in my bag until I found it. Turning it over I glanced at the schedule I had taped on the back.

“Umm, science? With Mr. Richards.”

“no way? Me to! Come on, ill show you around.” She said as she pulled my hand towards the opposite direction that I had come from.

                The next few classes went by great. Thank god I didn’t have whats his name in anymore of them. David? Dillon? Don? What the hell was his name?! oh yea..Dalton…Dalton…kind of a cute name. goes good with a cute face. WHAT!? No no no no no. NOT good. And NOT cute!! Stop thinking about that. Hes not cute. At all, more like gross and ugly. Yea…gross and ugly.

                *********************************

                After school ended I put my books back into my locker and checked my phone for the time. 2:30. Jayla is scheduled to be picked up at 5. That leaves 2 and ½ hours of free time.

                I do miss her though, maybe I could pick her up early.

                “Annabell?”

                I turned towards Grace as she smiled at me. “Hey G, whast up?”

“well, some friends of mine were gonna go to the park and have kind of a barbeque. The sun is scorching right now and it’s a private park so theyre setting up a pool. Wanna go?”

                Hmm, why not have a little fun, meet knew people, make knew friends. I do miss Jayla but ill make it up to her.

“I’d love to.” I said with a smile. “could you give me address of the park, I'm gonna head home and change real quick and ill meet you there.”

“sure!” she said as she wrote down the address on a slip of paper and handed it to me before smiling and turning towards a group of people who were laughing.

I closed my locker and walked out to my car.

***********

I slipped on a pair of short white short, and a orange tank top over my black bikini. I piled my hair into a messy bun on top of my head, and did my make up before putting a pair of sunglasses over my eyes. I grabbed my keys and phone, sending a quick text to Jan, amkeing sure Jayla was ok, before getting in my car and heading to the park.

When I got there the first person I noticed standing by the fountain was none other than…Mr. Player.

I could feel his eyes on me as I got out of the car and made my way over to grace.

He intercepted my path and leaned into me. “Again with the glasses, glasses?

I smirked “again with the flirting, Mr. Player?”

He smirked back “you here with anyone?”

I whispered in his ear. “wouldn’t you like to know.” Before moving past him over to grace.

I turned back to look at him and he was smirking his famous smirk. What a flirt.

____________________________________________________

                A.N.: what up playas!!! Hahah comment or I wont upload anymore.