Chapter 18

A.N: hello my lovelies. her is the next chapter. i hope you like it. if you do..vote adn comment..if not....vote and comment anyways:)

***********

I slipped on a pair of short white short, and an orange tank top over my black bikini. I piled my hair into a messy bun on top of my head, and did my make up before putting a pair of sunglasses over my eyes. I grabbed my keys and phone, sending a quick text to Jan, makeing sure Jayla was ok, before getting in my car and heading to the park.

When I got there the first person I noticed standing by the fountain was none other than…Mr. Player.

I could feel his eyes on me as I got out of the car and made my way over to grace.

He intercepted my path and leaned into me. “Again with the glasses, glasses?

I smirked “again with the flirting, Mr. Player?”

He smirked back “you here with anyone?”

I whispered in his ear. “wouldn’t you like to know.” Before moving past him over to grace.

I turned back to look at him and he was smirking his famous smirk. What a flirt.

After a couple of fruit punches and an hour of lying out in the sun I was completely full of joy. I haven’t had this much relaxing time in god knows when. And everything was going just fine until grace bumped me and whispered in my ear “He keeps looking at you.”

I replied a little confused “Who is?”

She nodded her head to the fountain where a group of guys were all around drinking and jokeing around. I glanced over and immidietly saw who she was referring to. Anyone take a guess. Fucking Mr. Player.

GREAT. But this time, his shirt was off and his toned body made me raise my eyebrows and stare a bit too long. And of course…he noticed.

He smirked yet again and wandered over to me. I slid my glasses back on and focused my attention to the hot sun that glowed down on my skin.

“I'm Begining to think you sleep in those.” He said as he approached me.

“Oh really, most people sleep in clothes, I don’t know about you.”

“Well aren’t you just funny.”

“Actually you would be surprised, it simply comes natural.”

“Uh-huh I bet.”

“So if you’re done checking me out I would appreciate it if you could move away a little, your blocking the sun.” I said with an innocent smile.

He smirked and turned to walk back to his friends. I watched him go but I regretted it when he turned back around and caught me staring. Dammit.

“No who’s checking who out?” he said over his shoulder.

I shook my head and laughed. What am I getting into here? I sighed and looked at the time. I better be going if I want to pick Jayla up on time.

I said goodbye to the girls and made a point to glance up at him only to find him staring. Sucker.

(Back at the apartment)

I was lounging in my baggy sweats and tank top lookin through my facebook when HE invited me to chat.

Oh what the hell. Why not. I wrote back to his [Hey shades]

I laughed.

(A.N…..(+)=Dalton, (*)=Annabell)

*[What is that? A new nickname? Glasses not good enough?]

+[well shades has a better ring to it;)]