Chapter 9

A.N: holla back holla back holla back...woo woo!!

Haha sorry bout that. Just something me and my friends do. Any who...whoa that rhymed.

Sorry back to business....I know my last few chapters have been hella short and I apologize greatly for that. I have closed my door and turned my music up loud in hopes that the people in my house will realize I need some privacy and leave me alone to update. Key word...HOPE. Lol so I hope you like this chapter and please comment. I need feedback people!!! Haha

ENJOY :)

****************************************************

Anna Bells p.o.v:

a week has gone by and they still haven't found Luke. This isn't a surprise to me.

Blake has been kind of distant I decided to talk to him.

I slowly got off the couch where I was reminiscing, and grabbed my crutches.

My leg was a little better but it was still hard to walk without the help.

I hobbled over to the stairs and yelled "is Blake down there with you guys?"

"Yes! He's on his way up!" it sounded like James.

I stood back as he came up the stairs easily two at a time.  I marveled at how his muscles under his tight black shirt rippled as he moved. Damn.

I shook my head to clear that thought and looked at the ground.

I had found out about him and Jessica. She was more than happy to gloat about it with her friend while she was standing right next to my locker. And when she "realized" I was right there she pretended to not have seen me. Let's just say she's going to need a nose job...again.

I smiled at him shielding my anger behind my grin and spoke "hey. I haven't talk to you in a long time."

He chuckled "weird huh? Seeing as you practically live here. I mean you're always sleeping on Josh's bed and Jayla even has her own room."

The way he said it made me shocked. It sounded like he didn't even want me here.

"Well you don't have to worry about that anymore, cuz me and her are going home."

I said with kind of a hurt voice. He noticed and stuttered "I didn't mean it like that Anna-"

"It's fine Blake. We know where we aren't wanted." I cut him off before he could say anything and wandered over to the elevator. A little awkwardly seeing as I was using crutches, and pressed the button down before he could talk to me again.

Yes they have an Elevator. It's mostly for the chefs and the waiters but I use it since going up and down stairs is a little hard due to my condition.

When I got to the den it opened up and I waddled in. Blake was looking at me with a pleading look but I just looked at everyone else. Truth is I missed being home and having him say that just pushed me over the edge.

"Hey guys I'm going to go home now. Can one of you help me with my stuff?"

Blake answered right away "I will."

I glared at him. Really? He couldn't tell I was pissed off already? He obviously doesn't know me very much. When I get mad, its best you back off till I simmer down.

"Its fine Blake, I would rather one of the other guys do it. I'm sure Jessica could use some help at her house. She's quite lonely."

I said in a pissed off voice.