I live in Gotham, this is a Monday.

3rd Person POV

The team woke up at five and went down to the kitchen only to find the boys and two girls deciding what to make for breakfast, "I can make breakfast," Dick said, "No!" "Not even if the world was ending!" was herd.

"I can make pancakes," Miss Matian said, "Ya," "Sure!" "Yes!!!" Was herd,

"Hello team, did master Bruce leave already?" An old man said,

"Hello Alfred, team, boys, and girls. Alfred I'm going get going, I trust you and the girls will keep the boys out of trouble," Bruce replied to Alfred.

"No promises!" Both girls yelled, "jinxs!" They both yelled again then they looked at each other and smiled not a nice smile a really creepy smile and they had identical a devilishly look in there eyes.

"Dude," Kid Flash exclaimed with wide eyes, "your sister An-and your..."

"Girlfriend are crazy, I know, right. It must be the red hair." Dick finished,

"yeah, must be a girl redhead thing even I'm not that crazy." Bruce had left and the girls had disappeared after breakfast so they went looking for them as the boys had said 'so they don't start a prank war and win', when a scream was herd everyone ran as fast as they could only to see Barbra fall from the hands of a giant Poison Ivy, though Barbra said she was fine she was holding her left arm,Ivy still had Leila.

"LET ME GO YOU OVERSIZE PLANT!" She screamed at her only for Ivy to squeeze her hand, the teams started to attack Ivy when they finally won Ivy shrank and let go of Leila, she fell to the floor and said "I hate mondays." And she fell unconscious.

Time skip

When Leila woke up she laughed then dick shot her a glance then face palmed as if he knew what she was going to say "Man, Karma got me good, it's like the world knew what I was gonna do. I was gonna dump blue and yellow paint on ya." She started to giggle,

"Oh Crap! She's high! What did Ivy do? She's the worst person when she's high even I'm not that bad, it's Dickhead over here who is a complete idiot and the worst." Jason rambled.

"Timmy can you record this? I need more blackmail on her," Dick asked Tim,

"Sure thing," Tim replied. Barbra was fine but her arm was a little bruised and it would hurt like hell the next morning.

Time skip

Leila walked into the living room and sat down next to Barbra who was cuddling with Dick and Jason was sitting on the floor with a dog who Damian was petting and Tim was sitting in an armchair with his computer, the YJ team came in to the site when they were looking for Leila. "Oh, there you are Leila, we were worried someone kidnapped you," Aqualad said "and I thought you might trust us some more if some of us told you are names. You may call me Kaldur'am or Kalder my friends."

"Call me Wally, Wally West, beautiful" Wally looked at Leila and winked while she scoffed and sent Dick a look to get his friend to not flirt with her,

"My name is Ma'gaan or Megan or Miss. Martian!" She said,

"Conner,"

"Artemis,"

"I'm Zee Zatara,"

"Well thank you for trusting us, but do you want to watch a movie?" Dick asked

"Sure!" Megan said hardly containing her happiness, the others only nodded and shrugged.