Cam golden(frazel)

Good day my simps

Cam Golden I am 14 none gender-specific

Cam Golden I am 14 none gender-specific. I have short hair like Alice. (A/N twilight also the only hot Cullen is Rosalie change my mind)green eyes and bad acne. (A/N not that it matters I acne is normal).

the thing is I live in a Morman household and they are not very excepting of lgbtiq+.so I haven't come out yet.

I was born a female .but never really felt like a female but I also did not feel very male. we aren't here to talk about me.

this is the story of how I meant my greatest friends and protectors.frank and hazel when we met I had so deep into the depression hole.it was hard for me to do anything.

it was any normal day when a short girl with coco skin and Carmel hair walked up to me." excuse me do you think you can read this to me" she handed me her schedule.

"I am dyslectic" I ohed and read it to her." I could show you where your first class is it is on my way" she nodded and I led her to her class.

that was how we met ever sense then she has been helping me get through my depression." cam you good" she whispered 

"ya I am fine" I lied then we continued with our science class.

"So what's wrong"

"I came out to my sister"

"that's good"

"ya I had to tell somebody"

I walked through the door to see my sister getting yelled at we made eye contact.

"well look at your other daughter at least I am not as bad as her"

"what do you mean"

"she is part of that LGBTQ shit"

"is that true cam"

I nodded meekly

"get out of my house "

"wh

"GET OUT"

I ran out hazel was outside of the door she wrapped me in a hug and called somebody." hey frank can you come to get me.....thanks love you "

"my boyfriend is coming to get us" I nodded. I thought she meant like his mom but no a blood-red car pulled up and hazel put me in the back.

"Thanks', frank he nodded and drove off this guy had to be at least 17. I am surprised hazel never told me about him.

"thank you,"I say tearing up

"it is okay you can come to stay with us for now"