Gem Pace(Jiper)

BLACK LIVES MATTER

BLACK LIVES MATTER

My name is Gem Pace

My name is Gem Pace. I have emerald green eyes, and black hair with green stripes. I live with my mom, my little sister Macy, and my step-dad. And I was heading to class when I saw her.

She was. . .  beautiful. Like, turn you lesbian beautiful. She had choppy brown hair, with feathers in it. And her eyes. . . They changed from blue, to green, to brown, and back again. It was so cool. She turned around and saw me looking at her, so I had to walk over to her. I mean, would you like to be seen as a creep?

"Hi, my name's Gem Pace." She gives me a sweet smile.

"Piper McLean," she said, with a light grimace while saying "McLean".

"I don't like your dad," I said.

"It's-," She sighs "It's not that. I'm just used to only being recognized because of my dad."

She sounds kinda. . . I dunno, stressed, I guess.

"Hey, I get it," I said. "It must be kinda rough."

Then, a moment of silence. An awkward moment of silence, at least on my end.

"I could, uh. . . show you where your classes are if you need it." I mean, I think she's new. . .

"Yea, thanks," she replied.

Phew, that could've been awkward.

We were walking down the hall when Crystal (sorry if that's your name) walked up to us.

"Ugh," I mutter under my breath, "Not her again. . . "

"Why are you hanging out with this freak, McLean?" Everybody in the hall gasped.

"She's my friend, so fuck off!" At that, Crystal scoffed and strutted off.

"Sorry about that," Piper said to me sadly.

"Are you kidding?! That was so awesome, but we should get to class." She smirked. "Yeah, let's go," she said excitedly. I didn't know she actually liked school. . . Better remember that.

We walked into a class right before the bell. "Late again, Mrs. Pace" The teacher smirked.

"She was showing me around Mrs. . . " Piper said, rather pissed off.

"Mrs. Brown" (My Aunts last name) she said, rather bitchily (is that a word), "You can sit in the back by Mr. Young."

"Mr. Young, please raise your hand." A boy near the center of the room raised his hand and Piper went and sat down next to him.

"Well, Piper, why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself?" Mrs. Brown said.

I've always hated the whole "Introduce yourself to a room of complete strangers and expect to not be judged" thing. She probably hates it just as much, considering everyone automatically wants to be "friends" with her as soon as they hear her last name. Either way, she still stands up and starts speaking.

"Hey, my name is Piper McLean." The whole class looks at each other.

"Yes, as in Tristan McLean. I also have a boyfriend, so stop staring at me," She said, glaring at some boys in the back that were eye raping her. Then she sat down, and the lesson started.

I walked into lunch to see Piper looking very pissed off.

"What's up Piper?" She looked up.

"Three boys have already asked me out even after I said I had a boyfriend who I love very much."

Love. . .  That's a lot for a high-school relationship.

"I'm sorry. It sucks that they can't respect that you're in a relationship." She smiled.

"I know, it's so annoying."

Then Max walked up.

"Me, you, my house, tonight," he said to Piper.

She got up slowly. . .  Then quickly grabbed his hand and judo flipped him on to the table. He then started sobbing very loud and holding his wrist. Piper turned around, got on top of the table, and said, "Anybody else wants to ask me out?!" She didn't even have to shout. You could literally hear a bomb on the other side of the world. Nobody answered so she walked out of the cafeteria.

I ran after her. She was halfway down the hall, headed to our next class when I caught up with her.

"That-," I was out of breath, "That was badass."

She turned around and smirked. "I know, right?" Then she turned back around and walked into class with me in tow.

That was my first day with my new friend. Now, it's the last day of school. I'm gonna miss Piper a lot. . .  

She's been talking about moving to Manhattan. I walked into school late, as per usual, and Piper was sitting in the office getting yelled at by the vice-principal. As per usual. I guess it's good to know that neither of us is gonna really change, even after she moves.

"Pipes, let's get to class, we're going to be late!" That gave Piper just enough time to run off before the vice principal had time to finish scolding her. Then, I ran after her and finally caught up 

"Have you figured out if you are going to move to Manhattan yet?" I ask her.

She turns around with a sad look on her face. "I'm sorry," she says sadly.

"It's okay, we can write letters. I've never had a pen pal before," I say to lighten the mood.

"Me neither," Pipes says, a little happier. Then the bell rang, so we rushed to class.

I walked into lunch to see that piper on the phone with somebody. I just went and sat next to her. "See you later Love you," she said before she put her phone down. "How was your morning classes," she said. 

"They were normal," I said quietly" who was that, "I said nervously." my boyfriend, "she said.

"do I get to meet this boyfriend now" I saw generously curious.

"yes of course you can meet him met me after school he is picking me up".she walked out of the cafeteria.

I walked out of school to see piper talking to a boy with blonde hair and gold-rimmed glasses. I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder.

"Hey Gem this is my boyfriend Jason," she said happily.

"It is nice to meet you Jason" he tries to shake my hand but I pull him into a hug.

"anyway nice to meet you Jason but I have to go," I said we hugged and they left

                      that was the last time I saw piper other than letters

pls tell me how I am doing I am trying to get feedback so I can be better.I am so sorry for not updating school is really hard and I am trying to keep up with every thing

also pls vote