Aspen Dale (clarrissa)

hope you like it

H-hello I am Aspen Dale  I have chin-length brown hair and green eyes. My best friend is Chris Rodriguez.

Most girls would say he is hot but he is like my older brother.he says he has a girlfriend.most don't believe him. Chris and I head to class.Apparently, there is a new student coming tomorrow.I hope we can be friends.

time skippy lunch

Chis and I sit down at our table he seems distant. So I snap my fingers in his face. He looks up startled.so Chris watches ya thing in about. Just my girlfriend he said sadly.  What is she like I ask softly. then he says her name is Clarisse la rue. 

She has dark brown eyes and pale brown hair. She also is tall with lots of muscle. Then we talked about a new online comic called beauty and the beasts(I love that comic) he said it was a good comic. the bell rang so I and Chris had to stop but he said we would tell me more about it later.

time skippy next Day 

I walk into math and sit next to Chris. He looks very happy today.

bold for Chris,

 hey Chris what's up 

my girlfriend is picking me up 

he said with a smile

can I meet her

sure if you want

of course, I what to she sounds amazing "miss dale and Mr.Rodriguez, please pay attention"."Yes mam" I and Chris said at the same time. then the bell rang and w parted ways until lunch.

time skippy right before lunch

I am walking by the office on my way to lunch when out of nowhere I hear get out of the way punk I am looking for someone. I stop turn around and am confronted with a tall muscly girl.

bold Clarisse

who are you looking for 

Chris Rodriguez punk

oh I know him I am his best school friend you must be Clarisse 

ya thanks punk can you bring me to him

sure

Then we head off to lunch we sit down at me and Chris table. Then Chris walks in with girls hanging off of him like normal. Then out of nowhere Clarisse runs up to him and says listen here punks this is my boyfriend so stop. Then everyone goes quiet then someone shouts prove it so Chris grabs Clarisse and kisses him then they walk over to the table and start eating.  

that's how I met Clarissa and I totally ship it 

thanks for reading also comment and any ideas to make it better