Josie postal(Theyna)

My name in Josie postal I am a asexual weirdo

My name in Josie postal I am a asexual weirdo.this is the story of how I became a hunter on Artemis.It started like any other day I walked into school after stopping by taco bell to get breakfast.there was a girl sitting in the office she had short black hair with blue highlights.She was already getting hit in and she did not look happy. " hi are you new here"I ask her so she doesn't have to talk to those boys anymore. " Yes do you think you can show me around"she smiled. "Of course I can let's go"I grabbed her wrist and walked away. "My name is Josie"she looked relived "Thalia just Thalia".I smiled at her "did your schedule yet" she looked worried. "No"she said "it's ok we will go get it right now".

Once we got her schedule we walked to history class. "So why did you move"she smiled like thinking about a good memory. "To be closer to my girlfriend"we walked into class. "You must be the new student"the teacher smiled"yes my name is Thalia just Thalia"she looked around the room.Then a girl I think her name is Reyna jumped up "thals"she screamed and kissed her."ladies sit down"they went and sat down next to each other. "Today we will be learning about Rome"they looked at each other and smirked. "We will be starting with the gods do any of you know the Roman gods"Thalia raised her hand. "Yes Thalia"she stood up "jupiter is the god of lightning and king of the gods and Diana is the goddess of the hunt" Thalia sat down the teacher looked impressed. "Anybody else"then Reyna raised her hand "Bellona goddess of war" the teacher looked surprised"that is correct Reyna".

We walked out of history "so do you guys have a ship name"I asked.thalia smirked Reyna blushed "Theyna is are ship name"that is so cute I immediately started fangirling. "How did you guys meet" Reyna smiled "we met at are summer camps".they didn't say more "let get going gym is going to start soon"I said. "You must be the new girl"the teacher said as we came in "please introduce yourself"Thalia smirked. " my name is Thalia just Thalia and I have a girlfriend so don't ask me out".reyna smiled " let's go start your laps" we started running but then a boy I think his name is Axel or something like that. "Hey Thalia you me my house tonight" at this she judo flipped him and proceeded to kick him in the crotch.

"What is going on here" the teacher said. "Oh it's nothing I just told this boys not to ask me out after I told them not to so I put them in there place."Thalia said with menace
"Well young lady you can take that attitude to the office."Thalia walked out of the class pissed "she will get over it"Reyna said. "That is really bad for a first day"she just shrugged. "She has been though worse."then she started running

I walked into lunch with theyna.the boys all stared at them "listen here this is my girlfriend so don't hit on us it does not make you cool"Reyna said before Thalia could kill somebody. " come on guess let's eat I am so hungry"I said to ease the tension.We sat down and started eating.thats when Katrina came up to use. "Stay away from my boyfriend weirdo"she said in a pissy mood. "I didn't he flirted with me so you can just fuck off."Thalia said with a murderous glare "well if you don't mind we are trying to eat so can you go".she groaned and stomped away like the little bitchbaby she is.

the bell rang and we walked to math "I hate math"Thalia said "I know it sucks".Opened the door to see the class had already started. "Nice if you three to join us"Reyna slapped a hand over Thalia's mouth to hold back a nasty comment. "It won't happen again sir" Reyna took Thalia's hand and made her sit down.she started whispering sweet words into her ear to calm her down

School was over and I was walking out when I saw Thalia. "Thalia what you up" she seemed really happy. " how would you feel about rarely having to deal with and going off the grid"she smirked. "That sounds like heaven" then she groaned my hand and walked over to the woods.were a girl about 12 came out of the woods "my lady" Thalia said "this is the new recruit".she said smiling "I am Artemis how would you feel about joining the hunters of Artemis

        That is how I meet theyna and became a hunter of Artemis

Please comment ships and vote