Daisy Quinn(Tratie)

Disclaimer I don't own pjo or the photo above

Hi, my name is Daisy Quinn I go to star high I have shoulder-length brown hair and hazel eyes. My best friend's name is Katie gardener she has brown hair and grass green eyes.

Almost all the guys ask her out but she always says no and that she has a boyfriend.I have never met her boyfriend but she says he is really funny.

I headed to math class.I sat down in the back just as the bell rang o couple minutes later two boys walk in they look like  twins ( i know there not twin but she does not know that)they introduce them self's as Conner and Travis Stoll.

 One sits on either side of me then they ask if i know a Katie gardener. I say "she's my best friend" then we get talking they ask me not to tell Katie there here eventually the bell rings and the boys walk off.

time skippy 

Katie and I have gardening class together. when I get there Katie seems upset. I walk up to her and ask her what's wrong she says" her boyfriend was supposed to pick her up but he canceled".

she looks even more upset but then she starts gardening and she looks better slowly. the bell rang and we went to lunch. We got our lunch and sat at our normal table. We start eating when Katie gets a text from someone named thing two (Conner). She looks sad again. She looks up and says she is going to the bathroom. I followed her I heard her convo.

bold = Travis 

hey Katie Kat

hey thing two I miss you lots 

I know but you will see me sooner than you think 

what the Hades is that supposed to mean 

bye bye Katie Kat

Travis Travis answer me 

I ran back to the lunchroom and sat down only to see Conner and Travis.I went over and told them that Katie was sad the said they would surprise her at the end of the day.I

 saw Katie walk in so I told them to hide.She walked overlooking very confused.Hey was all she said before she sat down still lost in thought.Katie, I said she didn't look up so i said it really loud KATIE.She jumped and said sorry got lost for a moment.Just then the bell rang and we headed of to class.

time skippy last class of the day 

I walk into Greek class and sit down next to Katie.She is doodling in a notebook. Then the bell rings and in walk the stolls. Katie didn't look up until they said that they were the stolls. Then Katie's head shot up.She said what in Hades name are you doing here things they smiled and said nice to see you miss flower pots.Also to prank and get en education I guess.With that they sat down and got taking.

                                                            that's how I met Tratie

thanks for reading