Bart blowfish (jercy)

good day my simps also this goes with the last chapter also very short

'

my name is Bart blowfish today I am supposed to go to my brother's house

my name is Bart blowfish today I am supposed to go to my brother's house.he got married and go I am going over there with my husband.he said he has a stepson.

"honey time to go"my husband yelled from downstairs." ok I am coming, "I said grabbing my coat and we walked out of the door.

we pulled up to their house and knocked on the door. Paul answered the door "paul it is so great to see you".we hugged each other before heading inside.

we all sat down on the couch then pauls wife walked in she was holding a baby." this Is Estel" sally said.

there was another knok at the door sally went to go get it.i could hear a lot of yelling.

Then sally walked with a couple kids trailing behind her. "This is my son Percy"she said gesturing at a dark haired kid.he looked up his eyes were a deep ocean blue.

"Hi I am Annabeth Percy is my boyfriend"she said i could see that the blonde haired boy liked Percy. "This is Percy's  boyfriend Jason"they must be poly. "This is Jason's girlfriend Piper who is also my girlfriend".

"I am bart and this is my husband john" i pulled him into a hug.

we had a amazing dinner that was how a met the fearsome foursome 

              '

=