maddie fern (tratie)

I know what you are going to say Maddie what a common name

I know what you are going to say Maddie what a common name. I know I wish my parents named me something original.

(no dis to the maddies of the world I had a horrible experience with a Maddie if you want that story I will tell you )

well that's is not what we are here to talk about. This is the sort of how I met tratie.katie and I were good friends always hanging out.

we were always together well almost always.sometimes she had to go away and stay at camp for days.it was never longer than 4 days at a time.

Katie had always told me she had a boyfriend but I never believed her.it just seemed too good to be true.

he was apparently a prankster and cute also really sweet. a triple threat I didn't even think they made boys like that anymore.

well back to the story, it was a normal day in history(a/n my favorite class).katie and I was talking about the project we had just been assigned.

we were supposed to pick a woman in history and do a report on her." how about Muad Wagner" I nodded in agreement.

(A/N I did a project on her in fourth grade for are wax museum I can tell you more about that if you want)

time skip 2 weeks

we spent 2 weeks working on this so it would be perfect." today is the day" I said to her as we walked in.

"I am a little nervous" I patted her shoulder." that's normal" she smiled as we walked to the front of the class room.

"Katie and Maddie will be presenting, "she said pointing to us. (A/N all of these facts are true)

"We did our presentation on Muad Wagner"

"she was the first American inked lady"

"The American is important because indigenous people have been tattooing each other for centuries".

"she was born in kanas in February 1877"

"she was a circus preformer and travel with side shows and traveling circus"

after we finished our presiation we went and sat down.

"tony and ziva"(A/N NCIS)

they were halfway through their presentation when a phone started ring.it was katie we all at her.

"you know the rules katie"see our school says if you get a call well class is in sesion  you have to answer on speaker phone.

"hey katie kat"

"travis what do you want i am in class"she all but growls.

"what class"

"history wh- dont even thin"she was interupped by our window smashing we all ran awayshe just rolled her eyes.

"really guys"

"you know you love us ktie kat"the taller one iad berore wraping a hand around katies waist and jumping out the window.

"what the hell just happened"some one shouted.