Axel Davis (Thenya)

disclaimer I don't own PJO

Hey, my name is Axel Davis. Some might call me the king of palm High school. I Have every girl in a school offering themselves up to me except for one, Thalia grace. No matter how much I flex or drop hints she never notices.

she was hot with short black hair bright blue eyes and a silver circlet in her hair. Every boy that asked her out ended up in a hospital. She is probably waiting for me to ask her out. No boy at this school can top my attractiveness. No matter how hard they try they will never get as many chicks as me. 

I walk in and almost all the convos stop except for Thalia who is on some type of phone. It doesn't look like our standard iPhone. It is a lot boxier and really ugly. she is talking in another language. I can't quite place what it is. "I didn't know you spoke another language Miss Grace" I lean up against the desk behind me. " Why do you always have to be bothering me don't you have better things to do" She all but shouts grabbing her bag and heading out of the room. She slams the door behind her and it causes my ears to ring.

I hurry into my history class just as the bell is ringing. "you are cutting it close today Mr.Davis" The teacher says as I sit down. He begins to take roll. About halfway through roll Thalia swaggers in. She has all the confidence of a lioness. "Miss grace would you care to tell me who the king of the gods is in." The teacher asks as she makes her way to her seat. "Zeus god of lightning nd thunder" She rolls her eyes. The teacher starts to go round the room asking students to name any gods they knew of

 the class is going smoothly until the teacher asks Thalia to name a god. She says Hades "of course the goth girl would know the god of death" someone shout from the back of the class. Then Thalia shouts "I AM NOT GOTH I AM PUNK THERE'S A DIFFERENCE". Thalia then proceeds to name all the major gods. " what she going to do next speak Greek"the teacher's pet says with a sneer on her face.

next thing you know she is shouting in what I assume in Greek and sits down. Everyone sat there in stunned silence. "are we here to learn or what"thalia shouts trying to get the attention off of her and failing.

TIME SKIPPY TO LUNCH

I am going to ask Thalia out she has to say yes. So I am off to find Thalia. When I find her she under a tree texting. I walk up to her" you my house 7".

"NO"

 she says but she can't be rejecting me that does not happen. "So your house"

 HADES NO AND IF YOU ASK ME AGAIN YOU WILL BE IN THE HOSPITAL.

 Then she walks off. I will get her eventually. Then I get in my car and head to hockey practice.

TIME SKIPPY TWO DAYS LATER

I get up early because I am going to show a new girl around the school. Hopefully, she is hot. I walk -into school. To see the hottest girl I have seen in a while.she had long black hair in a braid down her back she walked with confidence. She turns to me then I" I am your guide babe". (bold for Reyna)

"you don't need to come around"

"Of course, I can so see your schedule. "

I said no and no means no so get out of my space. She starts walking away so I grab her wrist bad choice. Because now I am flat on my back SHE JUDO FLIPPED ME.

 Then Thalia comes out of seemingly nowhere. She starts laughing until she sees who flipped me then she shrieks and kisses the girl I stand up and pull them apart  "what the hell."

"she is my girlfriend you idiot," Thalia says

Reyna slaps me. all the boys looked scared then one girl shout "what the ship name". Then they look at each other and smile they shout "theyna" as they walk out of the school.

comment if I am doing good pls