Carlo Ricci (Caleo)

I am with family so my updates will be slow

My name is Carlo Ricci but I guess you already knew that. This is the story of how I met caleo. But first, let me tell you a little about myself I have brown hair and hazel eyes. I am about 5'10

It started out like any other morning I woke up ate and headed to school. I stepped into the school with a hot girl she had caramel hair and almond eyes. So I walked up to her and said "do you need some help I could show you to your classes. She looked up from her phone "that would be nice thanks my names Calypso yours" she smiled at me "Carlo can I see your schedule" she handed it over. We had almost all the same classes.

We started walking she seemed distant." so where did you move from," I say moving a little closer." an island" that's a very vague answer but I let it go." how much Greek do you know" she looked at me puzzled look on her face "how did you know I speak Greek"."It's on your schedule" she looked at me with a sheepish grin "sorry I am fluent in Greek".then the bell rang "better get you to class".

Time skippy to lunch 

We were sitting down at our table in the back when Axel the school's jock walked up." hey babe me you my house tonight".Calypso looked up horrified "I have a boyfriend"well there goes my chance." don't play hard to get" she looked downright murderous." I HAVE A BOYFRIEND WHO I AM VERY MUCH IN LOVE WITH".love is such a strong word we are only in Highschool this guy must be special. Axel started to speak when Calypso judo flipped him.then she got up and left.

I am walking down the hall looking for Calypso. When I hear her voice she must be on the phone (Iris messaging )

bold for Leo 

Hey sunshine whats up 

some stupid guy asked me out 

he what 

it's not a big deal it's just annoying 

if anybody else asks you out can I kill them 

no 

bbbbuuuuuuuttt

no, I love you but I have to go

love you too

just then I walk around the corner "there you are Calypso" she whipped around "oh hey Carlo what's up" she looked a little worried "I was just making sure you are Ok " her face returned to normal "sorry I was talking to my boyfriend"rrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnggg "oh we better get to class" we headed off to Greek.

MIDDLE OF CLASS 

the P.A. system turned on which was a little strange "LEO MCSHIZZLE VALDEZ IS IN THE HOUSE" that voice sounded familiar. I looked over to see Calypso groaning and banging her head on her desk."could Calypso 'sunshine'Nightshade come to the office please".Groaning Calypso got up. "guess I got to go," Calypso said before walking out of the class.

Time Skippy next day 

The next morning I walked into the school to see Calypso at the office talking with a scrawny Latino kid." hey calypso" she turned with a startled look on her face." oh hey Carlo this is Leo my boyfriend" Leo was making something but I couldn't place what it was. Rrrrriiiiinnnngggg " we better go we don't want to be late on Leo's first day".Then they turned around and left.

I walked into the Cafeteria to see Calypso and Leo sitting together. So I headed over to them "hey guys" Calypso jumped "hey Carlo how are you doing " she seemed more relaxed than on her first day." good how did you guys meet" she looked worried for a second "he washed up lost on my island hurt so I healed him and he brought me to America" Leo smiled at that." that cool "."I guess but anyway we have been dating since than".they both started laughing at that "Why is that so funny". they both smirked at that " we hated each other at first"."really " they started laughing again " Yes like almost tried to kill each other 

                                                                      that is how I met caleo 

Happy late birth day Percy 

Tell me if I am can do anything  better please comment any miss spelling or ideas