HE TOOK WHAT HE WANTS CONTINUE 2

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

NATHANIEL

I emptied myself into her as her almost lifeless body slummed into my hands. 

I am sure she will be sore down there tomorrow. That will be my parting gift to her. 

I can't wait for the morning to come.

I would have loved to leave now but I couldn’t, I had to finish this properly.

I place her body gently on her bed and crawl out of her low bed. 

I looked around once again. 

She was not doing well at all. 

I was so disappointed when I walked into her house. 

I hoped I masked my expression well, which I had learned to do as soon as I took over from Dad. 

To do well in business, one needs to keep the face unreadable. 

I look around once again. People lie a lot on social media. 

I had expected to see the house she had taken her picture in. well enough of my whining. 

I picked up the tissue paper she left on the DVD, cleaned myself up, and then walked back to her and cleaned her up. I turned her over; she didn't move muscle.

God, she does pass out for good; I left her to sleep, then lowered myself into her bed. 

How she manages to sleep in this bed beats my imagination. 

Sleeping on this bed is as good as sleeping on the ground. The layers are so thin I can feel the hard ground. 

No wonder she is looking for some rich guy to steal from, but all this does not add up. 

The last I checked, she had that fool In her life, and she was about to get married to him.

A thorough look at her skin tells a story that matches her Facebook story, and her skin can not lie.

Her hair and environment tell a different story, and I do not know what to believe.

All this does not add up, but why bother, I asked myself. 

I will be out of her life for good tomorrow. 

Rolling out of her bed, I reached out for my trousers and brought out my phone, then

opened the Facebook app and scrolled to her name on my friend’s list, checking her profile.

I noticed all her pictures were from a year ago, nothing recent. 

She had kept reposting to make them look recent. 

How I had missed those tiny details, I cannot tell. 

So this is how bad it is. I could have thrown Caro some cash, had her in my office and gotten this over with. 

Instead, I wasted money by going all the way out, taking her out and treating this trash like a queen. 

I looked at her, and to my surprise, my heart skipped a beat. 

Something I cannot explain lunched out, and all I wanted to do was to protect her as she slept looking so vulnerable. 

I cursed under my breath and looked away, telling myself over and over again that she was a slot who wanted to sell herself to the highest bidder, and she did not need my protection. 

If she got hurt in the process, that is none of my business. 

I would have loved to finish this now, but I can't.

Caro was so fast asleep. Moreso, I wanted to see her face when I washed off this makeup and removed all this extension. 

With that in mind, I stood up, dressed in my clothes, opened and closed her door gently, and then walked to my car. 

I opened the boot and brought out the box. I placed everything I needed to take the makeup and extensions down, entered the car and got busy with my face. 

After removing my makeup and extensions, I checked the rear mirror to see if I had done a proper job. Satisfied, I closed my eyes. 

I would rather nap in my car, where there is A/C than be on her bed right now. 

I woke up to car horning. I quickly looked around to see that it was daylight already, and then I remembered Caroline. 

I hoped she was not awake yet. 

So, I got out of my car and hurried to her door. 

Her door unlocked. I noticed it was the way it was last night. I opened and entered her room as I slowly released the air I was holding. 

She was still sleeping peacefully on her bed. 

I took off my clothes once again, gently slipped into her bed and folded myself into her soft body. 

She subconsciously wrapped her leg around me, and my junior responded immediately. 

"No, man, we have had our fun. Now you need to step up." I said aloud. 

She began to move in my hand and opened her eyes, then closed and opened them several times. 

"Do you still remember me?" I said, rolling out of her embrace. 

She was speechless, good, just how I pictured this scenario. I got up and started getting dressed. 

"I don't date poppers like you, who do not have anything going for them. 

You are poor; you surround yourself with poor people, families and friends all the same. I don't think you can ever be rich, so you can't have me or my virginal ever." 

I said, mimicking her voice as I finished zipping up my pant trousers and slipping into my shoes. 

"It's you," she said, looking at me like she had seen a ghost

"Yes, it is I. Who else did you think it would be, some stupid men who will fall into your gold-digging hand? Sorry to fall your hands, it is I. With that said, I think my work here with you has ended." 

As I spoke, tears ran down her eyes, and my heart broke. 

As much as I wanted to punish her, I did not like how this made me feel. So  I quickly picked up my phone from her bed and walked to the door.

"Phillip." She called, and I turned back to answer.

"Yes, the name is Nathaniel Phillip. In what way can I help you." She looked into my eyes, and I knew if I did not leave her now, I would do something stupid that I would regret.

"Please......"I did not let her finish as I walked out her door, slamming it behind me. I heard her cry but kept moving till I got to my car and drove off like the devil himself was after me.

Sorry this came late so much work to do
I am wrapping this up soon
Thanks for your votes and comments