TOO EAGER TO PLEASE

Chapter Eight

NATHANIEL

The knock on my office door drew me out of my pretentious act of studying the file on my table.

All I wanted was for Caro to walk through that door so I could do all the naughty things I had in mind for her; I know that's not happening. 

My Muhammad had to go to this mountain because it's not happening the other way out. So it's either my P. A is back so early, which I do not pray for, or Mercy is here, which I can manage.

"Come in," I drawl, which was unnecessary, but I did. You could deal with that if you must. 

The door opened almost silently, and Mercy walked in. 

Finally, she decided to grace me with her appearance after thirty minutes of the most miserable wait. 

Am I grumpy? If yes, why not? If you have a bonier like mine, you sure will be. 

To cut the long thinking short, I walked towards her and dragged her to me. 

She dropped her purse on my table loudly and gaped as I deepened my hand into her short skirt and caressed her skin to locate her pants. I was surprised I felt nothing, no pants. 

"I keep it easy for you," she said. She must have sensed my surprise. 

‘If she keeps it that easy, I can keep it fast and quick,’ I thought. 

"Thanks, I will be a bit rough, can I? I am sorry." I asked for permission; I couldn't be ruthless, even though my body and mind called for it.

"Stop being a gentle-minded man and give it to me hot." With that, such permission, if you are me.

I raised the micro skirt. 

She wears these micro mini skirts for me; I fanned my ego, even when I knew she might be sharing. 

I won't be following that trend of thoughts, you know why. 

I pushed her to my desk roughly, turning her so her back was facing me with her upper body on my desk. 

I raised her cloth, exposing her fold to me, as I dragged out my monster, which I had wrapped in the most durable condoms while I was waiting for her. 

I dug in deeply, pushing my whole length in with a force more than usual. 

A sound escaped from me in the form of a moan. 

I let it all out, hitting so fast and hard. I wanted a release from my pent-up sexual tension that was quick, swift and all-encompassing, hoping this release would calm me. 

I switched her image to Caro in my head. She became Caro as I dug in deeper, enjoying her wetness as I chased after my cum.

One more push, I emptied my load in the condom.

I withdrew and staggered to my desk while she dropped to the ground, 

I removed the condom tight in a small waist bag and dropped it in my office bins very close to me. 

I picked up my purse from my deck drawer,  counted eighty thousand, walked back to where she lay on the floor, and dropped it on her as she tried to recover. 

Good girl, she took all my banging with no noise. 

"You know you don't have to do that every time this goes down." She said, laughing, as she got up and arranged her dress. 

I looked at her, like seriously, she wanted to change the terms of our agreement, no way. 

I picked up her handbag on my table and stuffed the money in. She looked down at it and shook her head sadly. 

"You can stop the instant you are no longer comfortable with our little arrangement," I said with all seriousness, and she smiled immediately, 

"No, I am comfortable. Thanks so much, I need this." She said, patting the bag on the deck. She adjusted her skirt once more, trying to make it look longer. She picked up her bag and then walked out limping a little as she favoured her right leg more. I smiled.  

I just knew that that little catwalk, which looked more like a wounded catwalk show, was put up for me. 

What she thinks she has to go through to impress me, all I need is Caro, ‘God help me.’

Every other lady is just a hole or untouchable. 

When I get the fill of Caro, I hope to move on and fall in love with any lady but not mercy. 

This relationship had too much of Caro in it.

I stood up and walked into my office toilet to freshen up, then came back and dug into the file I had on my table. 

Heaven knows I can't see the words; this obsession is so bad. The earlier I am done with Caro, the better.

Sometimes later, my P. A walked in, and in her trail was this smallish woman; she looked at me and then nodded.

"I can work with this look," she said, and I instantly knew who she was. 

After an hour of lying on my back while the makeup artist reconstructed my face, I looked at myself in the mirror. I look good. I looked like a better version of me.

"I can get used to this look," I said, my P. A and the makeup lady affirm my claim. 

I settled the bills and called my driver, and both ladies walked out of my office.

I picked up my jacket and walked out of my office. 

Once in my car, I gave my driver the address of the flower shop on my phone. 

Please Vote