PAST IS IN THE PRESENT

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

LOVETT

The past came flooding in.
I stood at the gate of my school, waiting for a bus. I was on my way to see my boyfriend. Lost in thought, the sound of a car engine made me raise my head.
A man drives a jeep toward me, packs the car close to me, and winds down the window.
"Young lady, can I be of assistance to you?" He asked me.
I moved closer to the car window and bent slightly to see and talk to the man behind the wheel.
"Where are you going to." He asked, pushing the sunglasses on his face closer to his eyes.
"Maryland, sir," I replied, hoping he would go that way.
"Okay, hop in," He said, smiling. I hurriedly opened the car door and jumped in, and off we went.
As we moved on, he placed his hands on my lap and rubbed gently. I removed his hand from my lap, but he returned it to the formal position on my lap and said.
"What's the name?"  
"Lovett," I answered, eyeing his hand on my lap.
"Lovely name, I am Chief Lanre, pleased to meet you." He said, and I relaxed a little.
"So, Lovett, will you be so kind as to help this old man with something?" I eyed him sceptically, wondering what he was up to.
"With what, sir?" I answered with a frown.
He lifted the hand he placed on my lap, picked my hand and put it on his crotch.
"You do that to me," he said as I felt his bulge.
"Really?" I smack softly.
"Yes, I want you." He covered my hand on his crotch with his free hands.
He drives with the other hand, his face on the road most times except when he is stealing a look at me.
Some minutes later, Lanre moved his hand on my lap again, snaking it dangerously close to my pants.
"Sir, what is in this for me?" I asked.
I will give you 50 thousand if you sock me well, and if you let me into that honey pot, I will double it." he said, stealing a look at me. He is so direct. I love that.
"OK, would you like me to start now?" I asked. I needed the money. I can imagine the latest clothes and shoes I could buy with 100,000 thousand.  
Not here dear, I am taking you to my house.
He drove me to his house.
Once inside, we tore at each other, and then he stopped.
"Where are my manners? Let me get you something to drink and make my room presentable. A girl like you needs the treatment of a queen." I smiled, thanking him.
He brought my drink, alcoholic, of course. I slipped and waited for him to make his room presentable.
Later, he invited me into his room. I entered and walked towards Chief Lanre slowly as he sat in bed naked.
“Take off your clothes slowly and come here.” He said, smiling at me.
I complied, biting softly on my lips. When the whole cloth was down, I walked past Lanre to his bed and lowered myself into his bed.
He dragged me to him roughly.
My body felt strange and ready to try anything in bed.
I noticed Lanre had a huge dick, just as huge as my boyfriend's dick, and I smiled.
"You like it?" He asked, and I nodded before I could react any further. Lanre lowered my head roughly, and I gasped as he drove into my mouth, pumping into my throat.
I never knew I could deep throat, but my body felt strangely relaxed. I felt Lanre reach for something as he pumped into my throat.
I felt a cold object in my ass hole. I wanted to shout NO or wiggle free, but one of his hands held my head in an iron grip while the other penetrated my ass with the object.
My brain registered the pain, and I moaned out my pain as he kept my mouth full, unable to scream.
The object began to vibrate inside of me, and slowly, the pain eased.
I began to enjoy it as he emptied himself in my mouth.
I almost threw up as he forced me to swallow his semen. He pushed me a little, and I fell to my knees, trying to recover from the pumping action while trying not to gulp down his seed. Suddenly the vibration in my ass increased, and I gulped down his seed.
That's a good girl. He said, smiling.
Now you have 50k, if you will, the other.
I nodded quickly, noticing he was hard again, the object still in my ass.
He threw me on his bed and turned me around. I was expecting foreplay, but I got none. Instead, I got what looks like double penetration.
The vibration in my ass kept coming stronger, now he was taking my vcard, and I became a mourning mess.
When I couldn't take it anymore, I let go, driving over the edge, screaming my release.
He stopped pumping my vcard and drew out the steel object in my ass. I fall to the bed.
He turned me over, positioned himself at my entrance and drove in.
Using his hand to arch my back at an angle, he rammed in, pushing me over the edge more than twice before he came.
That was awesome, he said as I dressed up. He did not attempt to dress up as he reached for his phone.
"Now give me your account details," He said, and then he transferred the money to me.
I instantly got the alert, and I hugged him in joy. He also gave me some cash for transport, and I was on my way.

It took all the strength in me not to faint when three days later, Matt, my boyfriend, showed me the video of me screaming out my head as Chief Lanre fucked my head off.
I looked up at Matt as he looked at me with all the hatred he could let his face show.
I couldn't ask him how he got the video because that would be asking for too much trouble.
The bastard was recording the whole thing. What was his game?
"That man in there is my uncle, Chief Lanre. What he does is pay girls to sleep with him and video it, then sell it on the net to the highest bidder, who then releases the video to the world.
Oh my God!" I screamed, covering my mouth with my hand.
"The luck you had is I am the one who edits his work. As much as I would love to see your face in a porn film as my best revenge, I can't bring myself to do it. So I will say this once. Pack your things and leave my house. I don't ever want to see you again. When we met in school, we were now strangers. Do I make myself clear?" I nodded, knowing no amount of begging could get me out of this. It is just my luck that of all the men I could pick, it has to be his uncle.
I should be grateful my escapade wouldn’t be on the internet.
I do not know where to go as I have been living with my boyfriend since I lost both my parents and uncle to death. The only family I knew.
Mats is the only one I have close to a family.
He helped me get admitted into school.
I packed my things together and called my coursemates.
We met up around my area, and after explaining everything, asked if I had any money on me.
I told her I had sixty thousand in my account, and she asked me to move in with her and Safarat.
Back to reality, I noticed Matt had stopped and was looking at me, then said.
“I do not know why. After all these years, I still love you?" He said, his eyes looked sorrowful.
"I learnt you got married," I said as if I did not stalk him till he got married, and then I stopped caring.
"Yes, I did. It didn't work out. My ex-wife did the same thing you did with different men till I couldn’t take it anymore. Maybe I lack the thing to make women stay faithful to me." He said, looking beaten down.
"No, you don't," I said frantically. Matt doesn't deserve this. Matt has just been unfortunate with women.
"You know, I was even ready to forgive her, but she moved out of the house and in with the other man." he absent-mindedly began to clean his dashboard.
That's nasty and cruel. 
"I am so sorry you went through all that. Thanks for giving me this second chance. I promise I won't mess up this chance."
I took his hands up and buried my head in his stomach. I felt his hand and my head rubbing it slowly.