HE TOOK WHAT HE WANTS CONTINUE

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

CAROLINE

"Are you on pills?" he asked. I felt my face burn up with embarrassment, and then I braced up and looked into his eyes as I said.

"No, I am not." Suddenly, I felt this urge to explain. "I have had no boyfriend for a while, so I didn't think I needed one,"

I said this, biting into the inner part of my lips. Not that it was a crime to be single, but I felt Nat might change his mind about being with me.

That would be the wise thing to do for him. I thought about stopping Nat from penetrating me.

Naturally, I do not do this on a first date. That, I consider cheap, but before I could put up words in my head to stop him, he said.

"Okay, I will just have to rely on withdrawal then." Is that even wise? I thought. We could wait till we got to his or my house as the passion was dying for me, but instead, I said?

"Okay, please be care....."He drove into me before I had the chance to finish my sentence.

I dragged in the air as I felt him touch my core with one hit.

A moan escaped from deep inside of me as I felt him expand my walls.

He is big. God, I know I have never felt this expanded. He might just have ruined me for any other.

He pursed, giving me time to adjust to him. I felt his hand around my waist getting tighter as he held himself up in me.

Just as I wanted to ask if anything was wrong, he started hammering into me at an unbelievable pace.

I let out screams, calling Nat to stop; one of his hands quickly left my waist and flew to my mouth to shut me up.

I put my hand on his lap to put some space between us, but I couldn't get enough space because his heavy pounding came in quick subsections at my poor vCard.

My head spun, and my toes curled as his hand left my mouth and dragged me with my hair, arching my back at an angle.

My mouth hung open; no noise came as my mind screamed my mourn.

I felt a strain at the back of my head, the sensation getting intense

He kept pounding into me as my lower abdomen began to ache. I screamed silently as an orgasm rocked through me. I opened my mouth with no sound because I was shrieking inside my head.

Just when I thought he was close to finishing off, he picked up speed, not relenting as my second orgasm did me over.

He kept hammering on like the bull, his hand leaving my hair to lift one of my legs. Nat placed it on the car bonnet, my other leg hardly touching the floor.

Then his hand found its way to my vCard as he worked my clitoris, the other hand pinching my nipples, sending waves and waves of extraordinary sensation from my head to my toes over and over again.

I screamed my third release in my mind as I felt him shooting his seed into me. I felt Nat pouring over and over again into me as all the energy left my body.

Then he moved away quickly from me, but seconds later, he walked back to me and helped me move my leg gently down from the car bonnet slowly, giving my body the chance it needed to recover.

After I recovered a bit, I picked up my thong and used it to clean up myself.

I felt some of his seed run down my leg. I guess my womb can't hold them all in.

So much for the withdrawal method he promised. I looked at my legs, and I adjusted my gown.

I looked at him while he was staring at me strangely. I felt the need to say something to distract him; his look made me feel uncomfortable.

"That was something else, thanks." He kept staring, so I picked up my clutch and brought out my phone.

I opened the Uber app, turned my back to him, and began to search for drivers. I felt him looking over my shoulder.

"What are you doing?" he asked

"I am calling an Uber." Not bothering to turn and look at him.

"Why?" he asked

"I will need to get home. You know?" and take drugs before your seed starts taking shape in my womb. I finished in my head. I am sure he is not ready to be a father just yet.

"Can I ask you a question?" he asked, and I turned around to look at him

"Yes"

"Do you regret this?" He asked, taking me by surprise.

He looked straight into my eyes as if trying to read my mind.

"No, far from it." I felt my face burn. How can I regret the best sex I ever had? My core still tingles from the impart.

"Then will you want a repeat," He asked me, once again, taken by surprise.

Of course, I want a repeat, but not today, please. I said in my head

"Sure thing, only I am exhausted," I said, feeling the burning sensation in my lower region. I am so sure that place will deliciously ache for many days

"Then get in the car. I am taking you home." He said, and I quickly looked at him. Is Nat taking me to his place? Is he making me his? Are we moving too fast?

I'm not sure what Nat wants from this relationship. I usually do not move this fast. I need to figure out how to feel.

"Really, to your place?"

"No, to yours." My face fell, but I quickly tried to mask it before he could notice my disappointment.

Why I feel disappointed; I can not tell, just that I wish to get to know him more now that we have slept together.

Then I remembered the state of my one-room accommodation.

"Oh no, not mine place. It's not conducive," I said, knowing my place is a no-go area.

With the state of my bed and things, I believe losing him might be inevitable the instance he sees where I live.

"Do you want to be mine?" He asked, looking into my eyes, excitement dancing in mine. I want that very much.

"I will very well want to be yours."

"Then give me your address." I look at him again and desperately hope I won't regret this action; though something deep down tells me to call this night over now, I do not know how to let him down gently.

Once he gets to my place, the class difference will come instantly into play.

It is a bad idea. I shouldn't let this happen now. At least, not until Nat had the chance to get to know me better.

Instead, I called out my address slowly, so unsure of myself. I wondered why I felt so compelled to do this. It's like I was in a trance.

Thanks so much for your vote and comment I am really encouraged

Over five hundred read thanks so much

You are the best

I am truly thanks so much once again

Please do leave more vote and comment

For you xtimama I drop this next chapter as well as deborahaill , and many more who read and add this book to their library thanks so much for giving me a shot

I appreciate you all

Thanks so much for your private chat and calls

I cant do this without you all
X