Love 54

The Last Chapter 

Xiao Zhan POV

I cant imagine myself that I will finally fulfill the dream of my Uncle and Auntie

I cant imagine myself that I will finally fulfill the dream of my Uncle and Auntie. Yibo and I got married.

Wearing the best tuxedo in China I will face the most beautiful Man in the whole Luoyang. None other than my Husband Wang Yibo.

This is how a guy feels on his wedding day. Nervous Fun and at the same time I want the ceremony to end so that Yibo and I can be alone together.

Yeah this is my one of the best day in my life. To be his Groom.

"Son ... Yibo is already in the car"

"Yes Auntie .."

"Zhan Son .. I'm proud of you ... I hope you will be more responsible especially now that you will have a family ..."

"Yes Thank you Uncle Fengmian"

I took a deep breath and saw Yibo's parents Mr and Mrs. Wang.

"Zhan, take care of our Son, he is stubborn, and reprimanded, I hope your hair does not turn white .. we know that you will love him and you will not neglect him, please never return Yibo on us"- His father jokingly said.

I laughed at what Yibo's parents told me as if they did not want their son to return to the Wang Mansion.

"You can count on me Dad .."

I bowed to the two of them and I saw my Best Man FanXing smiling happily at me.

And Yibo's Best man,, Li Bowen.

"Bro..Congrats ..."

"Thanks Bro ..."

"Zhan .. you take care of my Witch Friend I love that even if it's a stubborn kids ..." - Bowen.

"Don't worry he's different now., .."

I smiled when I saw Yibo wearing a Wedding Dress. He's so beautiful. so his speed to capture my heart. He slowly walked towards me.

"My Dearly Beloved Husband

"My Dearly Beloved Husband ..."

"Are you okay bro ??" - Fanxing asked me as we both looked at Yibo.

"I'm so nervous .. But I'm Happy ... Finally he will be my wife, The person I dreamed of will be mine forever .."

"Congrats Bro ..."

FanXing took Yibo's hand and reached out to me.

"It seems like a while ... we are still teasing .. But look at each other in front of us .. Curse in front of the altar, ..."

"Zhan .. Thank You, Thank You for loving me ..."

I kissed his forehead. And at the same time we went up to the Altar.

"Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo in marriage. Through their time together, they have come to realize that their personal dreams, hopes, and goals are more attainable and more meaningful through the combined effort and mutual support provided in love, commitment, and family; and so today, they will begin their life together, as husbands."

"Do you Xiao Zhan, take Wang Yibo, to be your partner in life and to share a path of life with; equal in love, embraced as a mirror for your true self, promising to honor and cherish her, through good times and bad, until death do you part?"

"Yes Father I do..."

"Do you Wang Yibo, take Xiao Zhan, to be your partner in life and to share a path of life with; equal in love, embraced as a mirror for your true self, promising to honor and cherish him, through good times and bad, until death do you part?"

"Yes Father I do..."

" Yibo, I promise to always be there for you, to shelter and hold your love as the most precious gift in my life. I will be truthful and honor you, as I embrace as the most important part of my life. I will care for you always and stand by you in times of sorrow and joy, forever nurturing the love I feel for you."

"Zhan , I will accept you , as my constant companion and my loving husband. I promise to care for you, honor you, and cherish you, for as long as we both shall live."

"And now, by the power vested me.., I hereby pronounce you the two will be one..."

"You may kiss your groom."

"Ladies and Gentlemen I will Pronounce The Newly Wed"

I hugged Yibo and I couldn't stop myself from crying while watching my beautiful husband.

"As I told you, even though we have been through a lot, my love for you will never change ... Xiao Yibo .. I love you, I believe that no matter what happens to the two of us, we will still be there until the end, because we are MADE TO LOVE. "

"I love you too Xiao Zhan ... Yes We are Made to Love"

Epilogue on the Next Chapter>>>>>