Love 33

Xiao Zhan POV

Yibo is silent while watching TV he is just steady and I still feel a little guilt in my heart

I caught up with him at Choco Mallows so that he could have the energy to watch.

"Eat that .. More if you want more ..." - I just gave him something now because every time we stay at school he always buys food for the two of us.

"That's called Choco Mallows .. I know thats your favorite you always eat,  promise I won't be angry if you want to eat that I know you love sweets."

He nodded and slowly ate the choco mallow I gave him. It's funny because he behaves.

For then there is a child in my house. I miss him being clingy but I know it's my fault because I left him. Guilty strikes me when I remember our past arguments.

I did not realize that I fell asleep in the Living Room while he was watching Netflix.

My eyes widened when I felt someone pressing my face.

"What are you doing Babe ??" - I shouted loudly. I saw that he seemed to be crying over my reaction so I panicked. Maybe he cried.,

"Sorry Babe ... I was just surprised .. Don't be afraid"

He was just looking at me. I stroked his hair and put it on his ear.

"Aren't you still drowsy ??? Come with me .."

He came over and lay down on the bed. He just looked at the ceiling and was stunned.

"Let me help you to Remember everything .."

He was just quiet and did not speak. I just wanted to hear at least a little of his voice.

"Babe I know your still mad at me ... I'm sorry for all I did. I don't want you to be embarrassed, I don't want other people to see you fighting with Zoey I don't want them to think you are bad Coz your my Beloved Baby ... "

I put a blanket on him when I saw that he was asleep. I adjusted his lying position and put a pillow on his foot.

"Goodnight Babe .. I hope when you remember everything you will lose your anger with me and don't think badly because you are the one I love, I hope you trust me ..."

I turned off the light and slept peacefully.

************

Wang Yibo POV

I feel like I don't want to be shaken by Xiao Zhan's behavior. My boyfriend is very protective. In fairness is really very sweet. Has the potential to be a Future Husband. He watched over me all night but he was the first to sleep with the two of us. So when he was asleep I caressed his face.

"You're really handsome .. You know if you're not just handsome I don't fight with all the people who crave you ... But neither . When I first saw you I was hit by you. I was hit even harder by you because of your Choosy and Hard to get .. My Xiao Zhan why did you do so much pain when you did it to me but I still manage to love you even though I look desperate .. Zhan, when will the time come when I am the only one in your heart ???? "

Damn ... I hate crying ... I am not Wang Yibo when I cry.

I felt him move and I just woke him up. I pretended to be a child playing so he wouldn't think I was where he was. So I laughed.

But he was angry with me. He still hasn't changed. He's still the guy who is easily to get mad.

I tried to shed tears so that he would feel sorry for me.

"Sorry Babe,. I was just surprised .. Don't be scared" - I was thrilled with his next move. He caressed my hair and fixed it to my ear.

"Aren't you still drowsy ??? Come next to me ..."

I went to sleep to find out his actions. I feel like he's staring at me, I wish I could stare, but I'm waiting for his moves.

I also felt that he arranged for me to lie down. My heart wants to stop it, it makes it obvious that I am thrilled. I just act normal until he whispers in my ear.

"Goodnight Babe .. I hope when you remember everything you will lose your anger with me and Don't think Bad because you are the one I love, I hope you trust me ... "

I seem to realize what he said even though I know he knows I have amnesia I really want to reach what he wants is to put myself in the person he wants But I can't do what he wants., But I love him e so does that mean I need to change for him ???

Can't he also love me for who I am ?? Because I love him even though he sometimes hates me.

"Xiao Zhan, When will you accept me in full ?? Will you like who I am and I don't have to pretend like this ..."